Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
BY jeremyb
#744230
Been watching a lot of vloggers recently, heres one of my recent favourites:

Mateus Asato:


Who are you guys watching?
User avatar
BY willow13
#744232
I must be the only guy in the world who doesn't watch guitarists on you tube :rofl:
BY HappyEnding
#744243
willow13 wrote:I must be the only guy in the world who doesn't watch guitarists on you tube :rofl:


I'm the opposite. I spend more time watching guitarists on youtube than playing guitar.

NeoGeofanatic is my favourite.
User avatar
BY Aquila Rossa
#744277
never, never, ever watched any those female top ten guitarist vids ;)
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#744480
jvpp wrote:I like this dude's playing... good phrasing and feel



Been listening to his live album, where the light is, some seriously tasty playing, plus he has a great voice, not a dry pair of panties in the audience....
User avatar
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
#744544
jeremyb wrote:
jvpp wrote:I like this dude's playing... good phrasing and feel



Been listening to his live album, where the light is, some seriously tasty playing, plus he has a great voice, not a dry pair of panties in the audience....

Check out Mary Spender's channel - not a dry pair of boxer shorts in the audience :-)
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#744614
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Check out Mary Spender's channel - not a dry pair of boxer shorts in the audience :-)


Teehee yep, been following her for a while! :mental:
User avatar
BY Aquila Rossa
#744618
Somebody on here was getting pretty irate a few years back at the large number of meh covers and noodles getting posted on YT. Does not bother me so much if they feel the need to post their jams and it they sound and look meh. Only thing that bothers me is if my search results get congested by them when I am trying to find the original.