Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY dayl
Learning this. My New GF is a Gojira fan and demands that I learn songs and play them to her :clap:

This takes me back to when I was first learning how to tap

BY SimonHirst
I've been meaning to sit down and work out Paranoid Android by Radiohead for years, and I had a bit of spare time the other night so finally got to it. Great fun to play, and it's been cool playing it at last few solo gigs. It's got to be one of the stranger top 10 hits there have been.
BY sirvill
dayl wrote:Learning this. My New GF is a Gojira fan and demands that I learn songs and play them to her :clap:

This takes me back to when I was first learning how to tap

Your GF has great taste.

Hopefully she doesn't ask you to learn to play Magma... depending on your setup it might be impossible to play the main riff as its all pinch harmonics and those sound different on everyone's setups!

BY dayl
sirvill wrote:Hopefully she doesn't ask you to learn to play Magma... depending on your setup it might be impossible to play the main riff as its all pinch harmonics and those sound different on everyone's setups!

Haha, she linked me to that too. But changed it after I was liking Global warming.
BY hamo
Tried to learn QOTSA No-one Knows yesterday, but my strum was really off and I just couldn't get the rhythm. So I brushed up on some Lamb Of God instead. The fingers remembered, but the head had forgotten. Once I pulled up the tab, it came back pretty readily. :)