Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Terexgeek
The DD-200 is cool, I like how they've got the Memory push button next to the labelled mode buttons with the first mode being manual, labelled "MAN".

So you get a Boss delay with "MEMORY MAN" written on it.

Someone in Boss has a sense of humour.
BY slash-ed
Mattallica wrote:Moist. Especially the EQ. They don't appear to be any cheaper than the 500 series sadly

They will definitely be priced appropriately below the 500 series :)
BY mrmofo
I like the "Jack Daniels" look of the clip

"when I get back from the all night Barber, I rub the Beard Grease off my fixie scooter bars, then chill out with my Wazza Blues Driver and DD200"
BY slash-ed
griff7628 wrote:That eq looks the biz! Love what a good eq in the loop can do to ya tone

You'll be able to use this before the amp AND in the loop - simultaneously with completely different settings! :shock:
BY willow13
slash-ed wrote:
You'll be able to use this before the amp AND in the loop - simultaneously with completely different settings! :shock:

witchcraft I tell ya
BY jeremyb
slash-ed wrote:
griff7628 wrote:That eq looks the biz! Love what a good eq in the loop can do to ya tone

Game changer!!
BY griff7628
slash-ed wrote:

Hey Ed, any idea when the EQ 200 will be available for purchase in NZ?
BY handsoffmatt
griff7628 wrote:
slash-ed wrote:

Hey Ed, any idea when the EQ 200 will be available for purchase in NZ?

Sadly, they've been a little delayed due to some production hiccups. We're expecting to ship around September now.