Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY willow13
you know since this thread I have been looking at coily cables. Never liked the way they looked but seem like the best idea for "order" in my music room
BY jeremyb
willow13 wrote:you know since this thread I have been looking at coily cables. Never liked the way they looked but seem like the best idea for "order" in my music room

They are fantastic for small spaces, they take up very little room and you don't end up tripping over them while playing :)
BY willow13
jeremyb wrote:
willow13 wrote:you know since this thread I have been looking at coily cables. Never liked the way they looked but seem like the best idea for "order" in my music room

They are fantastic for small spaces, they take up very little room and you don't end up tripping over them while playing :)

it's not so much the tripping over them while i'm playing..it's the tripping over them walking into my pigsty :rofl:
BY AiRdAd
Might have to take it back to tod. Its been like this since the get go. They said that was normal, so I just put it away, never to be used again
BY Slowy
jeremyb wrote:

.......... you don't end up tripping over them while playing :)

For me, this is the one and only reason.
BY philly
Cdog wrote:Next time, you can try making one instead. Straight lead + rod + heat gun. You'll have to buy your own snakeskin boots tho

clogs y'mean....
BY Terexgeek
philly wrote:
Cdog wrote:Next time, you can try making one instead. Straight lead + rod + heat gun. You'll have to buy your own snakeskin boots tho

clogs y'mean....

It's rude to discuss how clogged another man is.
BY Slowy
Mine is red. Or at least, Polar Bear told me it was red.

But it's not.

Oh no......

It's PINK

And I don't just mean pink

I mean Domanatrix Pink.

It glares at me from across the room.

I can't look away....................
BY Slowy
codedog wrote:Thanks to Polar Bear I now have a blue one.

You obviously did not need punishment.
BY Capt. Black
Slowy wrote:

He's obviously depriving you of punishment.

Fixed
BY Slowy
Polar Bear wrote:
Slowy wrote:

You obviously did not need punishment.

Happy to swap it out for black or blue.

No...... I deserve the pain.