Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY jeremyb
Good option for a re-house then, it's all the rage in custom pedal land now!
BY bryanmiller3
I've owned a Xotic SP Comp and used it several times. I like it so much cause it's sounds is fantastic.
One of my friend told me that Barber is better than Xotic so i'm thinking to try it.
BY el byrdo
I love the Molot software compressor for audio. Russian goodness!
BY Conway
It seems that the Mad Professor Forest Green has found a home on my pedalboard. It's one of those always off type of pedals.
BY Conway
Borrowed a Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone Gold - it's the one for me! Quest over.
BY Single coil
Is it free?
BY slash-ed
Conway you should try a BOSS CP-1X. I know I know, you like boutique things and I wouldn't even mention any of our other products to you normally but in all honesty, the CP-1X is the most natural sounding compressor I've ever played.

I'm guessing that you're not going for country squish, and where the CP-1X will really work for you is just sitting there in the background and making everything sound just that little bit better, without stifling your playing dynamics or tone.

BY Conway
slash-ed wrote:Conway you should try a BOSS CP-1X. I know I know, you like boutique things and I wouldn't even mention any of our other products to you normally but in all honesty, the CP-1X is the most natural sounding compressor I've ever played.

Cheers Ed. I do like the colour! :lol: And the flashing lights are nice. But the Pigtronix loan has now been made permanent, so I'm happy with that.