Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY jeremyb
Keeley is off the hook at the moment with the stuff he is coming out with, could easily have a board with nothing but his pedals!!

They are stupid expensive here, but keep an eye out on reverb for second hand, I got my dark side here for $200 less than retail....
BY Kiwiaxe
I have one that I got a few days ago to try thru my Toneking Royalist effects loop. It’s very good but I think the signal from the Royalist is too hot at higher gain settings :( I may need to try something else to find a solution, although my GLab ALA is addressing the issue at present.

I got a good price from the rockshop (approx same as shipping from Keeley direct) so might be willing to pass it to you for same $$ Molly
BY Molly
Kiwiaxe wrote:I have one that I got a few days ago to try thru my Toneking Royalist effects loop. It’s very good but I think the signal from the Royalist is too hot at higher gain settings :( I may need to try something else to find a solution, although my GLab ALA is addressing the issue at present.

I got a good price from the rockshop (approx same as shipping from Keeley direct) so might be willing to pass it to you for same $$ Molly

Let me know. I nearly ordered from Andertons (why no apostrophe, Andertons!?) as it was $60 less than Rockshop but then I didn't. Thought I'd play a few more demos tonight.

Anyway, yes, if you decide to let it go I'd be interested. :thumbup:
Molly wrote:Let me know. I nearly ordered from Andertons (why no apostrophe, Andertons!?) as it was $60 less than Rockshop but then I didn't. Thought I'd play a few more demos tonight.

Can't understand why demos doesn't need an apostrophe ?! :shock:
jeremyb wrote:Keeley is off the hook at the moment with the stuff he is coming out with, could easily have a board with nothing but his pedals!!

They are stupid expensive here, but keep an eye out on reverb for second hand, I got my dark side here for $200 less than retail....

Oh the irony !!

Must admit I do really like the look of this pedal.
BY Molly
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Molly wrote:Let me know. I nearly ordered from Andertons (why no apostrophe, Andertons!?) as it was $60 less than Rockshop but then I didn't. Thought I'd play a few more demos tonight.

Can't understand why demos doesn't need an apostrophe ?! :shock:

Because it's plural rather than indicating ownership. "Demo's sound was shit", for example, would have one (assuming singular).
BY Molly
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Keeley is off the hook at the moment with the stuff he is coming out with, could easily have a board with nothing but his pedals!!

Oh the irony !!

Must admit I do really like the look of this pedal.

Not irony. Oh, Jim. You bring out the pedant in me. LOL.
Molly wrote:Not irony. Oh, Jim. You bring out the pedant in me. LOL.

Eh, que?
BY SimpleSi
Robert Keeley is also one of the nicest guys i've had the pleasure of talking too (online)

the Caverns is amazing (from demo's i've heard) as well as the simple Omni reverb.

Can't recommend the D&M Drive any higher! Freaking love mine.