Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY jeremyb
So I'm buying something retarded today, shall announce it if it works for me :lol:
BY Slowy
jeremyb wrote:So I'm buying something retarded today, shall announce it if it works for me :lol:

If it doesn't, I have DLS V1 and a Wampler Pinnacle that could be released into the wild.
BY jeremyb
Slowy wrote:
jeremyb wrote:So I'm buying something retarded today, shall announce it if it works for me :lol:

If it doesn't, I have DLS V1 and a Wampler Pinnacle that could be released into the wild.

NOW YOU TELL ME!!! :lol:

Will see how this acquisition works out, but could be keen on the DLS, no idea about the pinnacle :mental:
BY Single coil
The pinnacle is seriously cool.
BY jeremyb
TADA! 40th Anniversary DS-1, yep, they've been making these for 40 years!! Sounds a bit thin on it's own but with a bit of delay or reverb sounds awesome, just what I need :) May still do the keeley mod or others to it, but outta the box it's great for what I need (and cheap!) and looks damn cool in the black and gold, makes me reminisce about the HM-2 I had back in the late 80's...

BY jeremyb
Molly wrote:Ow much?

$119 RRP!
BY Molly
jeremyb wrote:
Molly wrote:Ow much?

$119 RRP!

Oooh. That's sensible. Not like that limited edition bollocks. :thumbup:
BY jeremyb
Yeah the waza stuff is nice, but not $100 nicer!
BY jeremyb
I might buy another to mount on the wall :lol:
BY Delayman
That is cool, I haven’t ever owned a ds-1.
BY Single coil
I couldn’t get them to work for me. Always wanted to make it work. Probably could now though.