Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
BY jeremyb
#766296
jimi wrote:Dirty little secret.


Mmmm I had one of these and it was awesome, is definitely on my list!
BY Delayman
#766299
In true guitar forum fashion, I’m going to ignore your original post and suggest you need to have the 100w with effects loop, use the katana dist/od and put delays in the loop.
User avatar
BY Single coil
#766300
Delayman wrote:In true nzsimon1 fashion, I’m going to ignore your original post and suggest you need to have two of the 100w with effects loop, use the katana dist/od and put delays (emphasis on plural delays) in the loop.
User avatar
BY HackSaw
#766302
Single coil wrote:
Delayman wrote:In true nzsimon1 fashion, I’m going to ignore your original post and suggest you need to have two 100w Carvins (I can do for $2999 each) with effects loop, use the katana for dist/od in front of the amp and and buy a second for delays (emphasis on plural delays) in the loop.
BY Delayman
#766305
HackSaw wrote:
Single coil wrote:
Delayman wrote:In true nzsimon1 fashion, I’m going to ignore your original post and suggest you need to have two 100w Carvins (I can do for $2999 each) with effects loop, use the katana for dist/od in front of the amp and and buy a second for delays (emphasis on plural delays) in the loop.


I’m getting drawn into looking like I’m insulting another forum member... just to be clear my original post was non-simian.
User avatar
BY Single coil
#766306
I duno about anyone else, but I often find it hilarious when someone takes the time to dick around with my post in the quote thing.


On topic: wampler pinnacle, the two button one.
User avatar
BY Zaulkin
#766307
Cant you just move the distortion before the delay using the PC editor?
BY Delayman
#766309
Single coil wrote:I duno about anyone else, but I often find it hilarious when someone takes the time to dick around with my post in the quote thing.


On topic: wampler pinnacle, the two button one.


Not offended, just putting a disclaimer up :-)
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#766314
Zaulkin wrote:Cant you just move the distortion before the delay using the PC editor?


Using pedals for delay etc :)
BY NippleWrestler
#766322
Iv got a visual sound son of Hyde pedal. USA made distortion and the Hyde side of the Jekyll and Hyde pedal.

I think it's based off the Marshall shredmaster but with a different eq and true bypass. Awesome pedal but I have a dual rec.

$65.
User avatar
BY calling card
#766328
This will cure it...

Image
User avatar
BY kdawg2a
#766336
Dirty little secret x 2. You wanna try that vintage mxr distortion+ i've got? Its not for sale but you're welcome to give it a hoon.
User avatar
BY Single coil
#766342
Mxr dist+!!

Or the yellow dod preamp thing. Those are cool.