Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Single coil
Someone wana do me a buy now pay later on a cherry dot? :lol:
BY Kris
mule wrote:Might bite the bullet on a katana - 50W for $380 is hard to say no to.

I was probably leaning toward the 50 over the 100 anyway, but it's a bit disappointing that the 100W 12x1 combo's seem to have sold out online just in time for the sale :|

buy mine! then i can buy a head to replace it..
BY jvpp
Set up an account just for this thing. Forgot password and requested to reset to my usual email address that I use for these kind of sites. Response... "that email address is not valid". Try again and then it responds "we have emailed a reset password to that address". 100% sure the address I entered is correct. Nothing shows up in my inbox. Probably will receive the reset in the next week or so... Bloody SLI
BY Mattallica
jvpp wrote:Set up an account just for this thing. Forgot password and requested to reset to my usual email address that I use for these kind of sites. Response... "that email address is not valid". Try again and then it responds "we have emailed a reset password to that address". 100% sure the address I entered is correct. Nothing shows up in my inbox. Probably will receive the reset in the next week or so... Bloody SLI

Is checking out as a guest an option?
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
jvpp wrote:Set up an account just for this thing. Forgot password and requested to reset to my usual email address that I use for these kind of sites. Response... "that email address is not valid". Try again and then it responds "we have emailed a reset password to that address". 100% sure the address I entered is correct. Nothing shows up in my inbox. Probably will receive the reset in the next week or so... Bloody SLI

Did you check your other folders like spam, promotions, social etc?
BY jeremyb

We (SLI) only do the search, the cart and account stuff is nothing to do with us :)
BY jvpp
jeremyb wrote:

We (SLI) only do the search, the cart and account stuff is nothing to do with us :)

Yeah I know, just felt good writing it down. :wink:

And nothing in Spam folders etc. I only wanted some Elixers anyway so no big deal.