Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
BY Slowy
#769330
Molly wrote:Christ, there's a lot of choice out there these days.

Rather pleased with my non-boutique RV-6.

Boss: The pedal choice of professional working guitarists worldwide.
User avatar
BY HackSaw
#769334
Slowy wrote:
Molly wrote:Christ, there's a lot of choice out there these days.

Rather pleased with my non-boutique RV-6.

Boss: The pedal choice of professional working guitarists worldwide.


Further proof of my sheer amateurness...
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#771172
User avatar
BY KentNZ
#771382
jeremyb wrote:Clip, clipped out :)


Quite an interesting piece of kit this one. First video doesn't show the difference between tracks and loops, but 3 mins or so into this one... you get the fairly logical demo of footswitching eaching of the tracks, then up/down into a preset for chorus/part change. NAF music. Practical demo:

User avatar
BY jeremyb
#771704
Image
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#772670
Game Changer Audio Plasma Pedal, wow.

User avatar
BY jeremyb
#772731
Friedman DP-OD, basically two channel switchable BE-OD's in a box!

User avatar
BY AiRdAd
#772865
jeremyb wrote:Friedman DP-OD, basically two channel switchable BE-OD's in a box!



Please tell me that they've put the internal trimpot as a knob on the exterior!!!! If they haven't they've missed a great opportunity to do so!!!
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#772895
AiRdAd wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Friedman DP-OD, basically two channel switchable BE-OD's in a box!



Please tell me that they've put the internal trimpot as a knob on the exterior!!!! If they haven't they've missed a great opportunity to do so!!!


Not sure sorry!!
User avatar
BY Conway
#772899
jeremyb wrote:
AiRdAd wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Friedman DP-OD, basically two channel switchable BE-OD's in a box!



Please tell me that they've put the internal trimpot as a knob on the exterior!!!! If they haven't they've missed a great opportunity to do so!!!


Not sure sorry!!

If you watch the video, the gain trimpots are still internal. Also, the Tight pot is replaced with just a switch - big disappointment for me, as that control is extremely useful. I adjust it more frequently than any of the others.
User avatar
BY Conway
#772900
Bg wrote:Its a multithing


I'm still really none-the-wiser as to what is actually is... :crazy: But I like the pretty lights.