Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY AiRdAd
Conway wrote:
Bg wrote:Its a multithing

I'm still really none-the-wiser as to what is actually is... :crazy: But I like the pretty lights.

The tight control is super important and is the key to getting it to sound great. Crazy!!!
BY jeremyb
Not so new... but still epic... if I could only keep one pedal it would be this one.

BY jeremyb
Not new, but cool as fuck for the pumpkins fans!

BY olegmcnoleg
jeremyb wrote:Not so new... but still epic... if I could only keep one pedal it would be this one.

That is a cool pedal with some great PF tones. I'm on a PF high since seeing Roger Waters recently, so I might just have to try one of these.
BY jeremyb
olegmcnoleg wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Not so new... but still epic... if I could only keep one pedal it would be this one.

That is a cool pedal with some great PF tones. I'm on a PF high since seeing Roger Waters recently, so I might just have to try one of these.

It's David Gilmour in a box! Love mine!
BY AiRdAd
KNNZ wrote:much excites for this pedal

They did a similar thing for Steve Stevens - whereby it was a drive with eq
BY jeremyb
The burn! :lol:

BY jeremyb
Mattallica wrote:"H9 not hooked up"

Guilty... twice! Good thing I don't have instagram

:lol:
BY AiRdAd
jeremyb wrote:The burn! :lol:

That's totally me too!!!

Needs a sign saying 'footswitches are to be operated by hand only' :-)
BY jeremyb
Seems to be a fair bit of buzz around about the new fender pedals.... dunno why I'm still looking at pedals when I sold all mine :lol:

BY Bg
jeremyb wrote:Seems to be a fair bit of buzz around about the new fender pedals.... dunno why I'm still looking at pedals when I sold all mine :lol:

because, you're quite quite mad....
BY jeremyb
True, and doubly good I get to be that annoying guitar straight into the amp guy!
BY Bg
jeremyb wrote:True, and doubly good I get to be that annoying guitar straight into the amp guy!

I give that about an hour, after you buy your first pedal. or hd500x.