Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Dano_NZ
Thinking about getting into one of these, and moving on the Fulltone Supa-trem and TC Hall of Fame. Anyone get a lot of use from the Flint? They sound pretty cool online and I love the simplicity of the setup.
BY TmcB
I loved mine!

So much I bought an amp with Reverb and Trem and made it redundant
BY philly
i've got one somewhere if you want it
BY Jellybelly
No brainer! Awesome pedal. Have the big three on my main board and a flint on smaller board (use this more). :thumbup:
BY TmcB
It's a great, great pedal. It's huge! You're gonna love it.
BY Aquila Rossa
I prefer the sound of the Catalinbread Talisman for plate and their Topanga for spring. They sound so legit to me. Stymon stuff sounds more like a plugin to me, but is good and Flint is three reverbs in one pedal. For room space reverb I like the Keeley Abbey Road and how it goes for the sound of that studio's echo reverb chambers. it also sound very legit and reminds me of old records.

BY vintage52
Flint is awesome....I have owned three but I keep looking at better? lol

The Fender in a pedal thing is great with the Flint but I have now gone to a TC nova system where I can get the same sounds I'm looking for with the added option of delays etc etc.
BY vintage52
Dano_NZ wrote:Cheers vintage52, did I sell you a guitar years ago through TM?

An anodised pick guard if I'm not mistaken.

Were you in the trademe building on Featherston Street?
BY Dano_NZ
vintage52 wrote:
Dano_NZ wrote:Cheers vintage52, did I sell you a guitar years ago through TM?

An anodised pick guard if I'm not mistaken.

Were you in the trademe building on Featherston Street?

Yes I was and still am, we had a bunch of businesses up there. They all grew out of the space and we remained. Oh and they all became multimillionaires, I unfortunately didn't. Wow you remember the pick guard.