Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY rocklander
I have done, and they've responded, in what seems a genuine way, that they'll look at 'how to do it' .. I posted instructions :wink:
BY Bg
about 2 or 3 years ago we used to get the wankers listing those shitty miniature guitars in the guitars section. Being the grumpy old bastard I am, I complained about every auction for about a year. It kept me busy, and some of them got removed to the 'Silly old bastard, dodgy comemorative plates and Franklin Mint' section.
BY JD
Being the grumpy old bastard I am, I complained about every auction for about a year. It kept me busy, and some of them got removed to the 'Silly old bastard, dodgy comemorative plates and Franklin Mint' section.

:lol:
God bless silly old bastards then!
BY philbit
bluesgeek wrote:about 2 or 3 years ago we used to get the wankers listing those shitty miniature guitars in the guitars section. Being the grumpy old bastard I am, I complained about every auction for about a year. It kept me busy, and some of them got removed to the 'Silly old bastard, dodgy comemorative plates and Franklin Mint' section.

"Oh you are awful.....but i like you!
dickemery.jpg
dickemery.jpg (16.92 KiB) Viewed 6080 times
BY Rog
I don't think the seller has a clue what he's talking about, rather than being duplicitous ... :shock:
BY rocklander
cheeseboy777 wrote:What I don't get is why would you own that amp and know NOTHING about it? =/

:( I know next to nothing about my amp... but then I know next to nothing about everything :wink:
BY Some Bozo
cheeseboy777 wrote:What I don't get is why would you own that amp and know NOTHING about it? =/

I'm getting less patient with cluelessness as the Internet age marches on. This dude would just have to google fender "pr 204" and the answer is in the first hit. It's not rocket science. If I'm expecting someone to pay $450 for something I'm going to make an attempt to give them decent information :roll:
BY slash-ed
On the other hand, it's the clueless who usually give us great deals, and since those are few and far between on TM these days, I think you've got your wish.. :roll: :cry:
BY JD
Good point. I don't mind a bit of googling for a good deal. :D
BY Rog
Let's not also forget that just above the model number is the model name of the amplifier....
BY philbit
Rog wrote:Let's not also forget that just above the model number is the model name of the amplifier....

Oh good spotting dear Watson!!
sherlock.jpg
sherlock.jpg (17.1 KiB) Viewed 6191 times
BY thehenderson
Rog wrote:Let's not also forget that just above the model number is the model name of the amplifier....

lest we forget