Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY twangnsnarl
Been in the pipeline for a wee while now - speaker cabinet for my 5E3 head, soon to be finished I'm told. And arriving next week, some Blackface Fender goodness!
BY mr_sooty
A house. But also still sort of playing with the idea of selling my Strat for a Jazzmaster, an idea I toy with every now and again.
BY slash-ed
dayl wrote:91 Ibanez 550 DY

Cool! Did you win one on TM? I just bought back my old RG750 (the very same one!)!
BY Braden-M-50
In the pipeline is:
Ceriatone Prinzetone to be finished.
Some cables from CAB plus a Blues Pro and Korg PB are pretty definite.
I would really like to get this : http://www.guitarparts.co.nz/cart/Detai ... ategory=11
Just don't know if that will happen.
BY sty
some sort of multi-fx unit is in the pipeline.

I was thinking of either an M13 or M9 but I'm now liking the look of the HD300 or HD500

(if the indicative pricing is accurate then I can afford an HD300 pretty soon, don't know if I'll regret not buying the 500 though, my usual policy is to get top of the range when I buy serious stuff like computers and hi-fi so don't want to regret shopping low and then wishing I'd gone the whole hog later and making a huge loss on resale)
BY Bg
Valve spring reverb unit. I have the parts, I don't have the time :(
BY bluesbass
A new band

:?:
BY dayl
slash-ed wrote:
dayl wrote:91 Ibanez 550 DY

Cool! Did you win one on TM? I just bought back my old RG750 (the very same one!)!

Nah, it's in the pipeline, can't wait.

Go the 750!! 8)
BY higainer
A Mako Mak4 preamp :twisted:
The 230V transformers shouldn't be too far off, he said.

His poweramp would be a tasty compliment but I think he's pretty snowed under with orders for the pre :(