meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 6 times

GAS opportunity: Mesa/Boogie Tremoverb for sale

Post by stuu »

Features
* 100 Watts, Class A/B Power / 4xEL34, 6x12AX7, 2x5U4
* Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL-34)
* 2 Channels, 4 Modes (Clean, Vintage High Gain, Blues & Modern High Gain)
* Independent Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Reverb and Master Controls per Channe
* Channel Cloning
* Rectifier Select Switch (Tube/Silicon Diodes)
* Bold/Spongy "Variac" Switch
* Spring Reverb
* Assignable Tremolo w/Speed & Depth Controls
* Parallel FX Loop w/Send & Mix Level Controls

Power section re-tubed 2 months ago with 4x JJ EL34s, pre-amp section retubed in january with sovtek 5x 12ax7's and 1x 12ax7 to drive the amp Reverb

Tolex covering is a bit rough in some places, but included is a custom roadcase made by LivedSound Manufacturing, valued at $700 which I have kept the amp in 24/7.

$3800neg

email stu@thewbc.com

thanks guys

Steve22

Post by Steve22 »

How much?... in US dollars?
Im tryingto find one of these to buy

gregtarr
I am Marshall, hear me roar!

Post by gregtarr »

$3800 NZ dollars, negotiable.
"I told you, pedals sound twice as good when they're stacked on top of other pedals" - Mike Einziger

Steve22

Post by Steve22 »

NZ dollars? what are NZ dollars? im so confused.

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2269 times
Been liked: 3930 times

Post by Bg »

they are like US Dollars only in New Zealand format :) go to http://www.xe.com/ucc/ and do a conversion....

current rates would be 2,435.39 USD
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Steve22

Post by Steve22 »

ok, no offense, BUT ARE YOU CRAZY ?!? $2435 ?! I would rather take my chances on EBAY!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW

philipnz
PRS
PRS
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 37 times

Post by philipnz »

Hey, wait a minute pilgrim. The last recorded Tremoverb combos sold on Ebay went for $900 and $1500. Usually the heads alone go for $1200. NOBODY selling a tremoverb on ebay offers to sell to NZ. Shipping on an Amp like that is going to be at least $800. It will have to be run through a power adapter (a big one as these draw serious power say $300)

So say $US2000 to get it here thats $nz3225 plus $400 gst plus $300 adapter, thats as near as dammit to $4000 and you havent got a $700 case. Thats not even factoring in the risk of being ripped off or damage in shipping. Take your chances with Ebay by all means but at $3800 or offer this guys amp is a good deal. The tremoverb is a modern classic.
Never put down to malice what can adequately be explained by stupidity

TMG 03
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by TMG 03 »

Problem solved mate go to ebay and enjoy the ride.

Rog
The Self-Proclaimed Voice of Reason
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by Rog »

One thing Yanks need to know about NZ prices is that for new music gear - basically triple your US$ and that's the NZ$ price.

We are constantly ripped off here, which is why so many people import their own gear these days.

I can generally land what I want from US for about 30% - 40% less than NZ price.
He hit a chord that rocked the spinet and disappeared into the infinite ...

stuu
PRS McCarty

Post by stuu »

haha

cheers for stickin up for me boys... Phillipnz you are definately my kind of axeman!

remember, it IS negotiable, and it has an ALL NEW power section in it.

take you r chances on Ebay, by all means, but when i was going to buy mine off EBAY the shipping worked out to be almost as much as the amp.

luckily i found one domesticly.

stuu
PRS McCarty

Post by stuu »

ok, dropping to $3500

come on, buy my amp... somebody please!
PlukkyBoy wrote:My ability as a guitar player is easily outstripped by my abilities as a guitar buyer

Richy11
If your 555, then I'm 666

Post by Richy11 »

Steve22 wrote:NZ dollars? what are NZ dollars? im so confused.
New Zealand dollars are something that the rest of the world laughs at. Beacuse they know its not real money.

B45-12
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by B45-12 »

Yep totally agree Richy - it's just printed paper so put it all in an envelope and send it to me to look after it for you - that way you can concentrate on the US stuff- cheers!
You can't do THAT on stage!

stewbaby
Stagg
Stagg

Post by stewbaby »

Steve22 wrote:NZ dollars? what are NZ dollars? im so confused.
NZ Dollars are what are used in NZ (I know that's confusing for some of you 'merkins). Note the name of the forum... NZGuitars! New Zealand is NOT a town in Texas, it is a smallish country (just over 4 million people) in the south-west Pacific - Just next to the US-wannabe... Australia. If you ain't here, you're square buddy.

Maybe you should just go to your nearest Guitar Centre, or Wal-Mart and get the spotty pimply sales dude to sell you one... he'll take your samicky, oil-stained, terrorist-baiting US dollars!

OK... its OK... I'm... OK. The urge to invade the continental US and teach them geography has passed.
Stewbaby

All your guitars are belong to us!