Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

robthemac wrote:That's a helluva chunk of maple.

I believe there's a nice bit of mahogany on the way to you Rob :thumbup:
Jellybelly wrote:
Molly wrote:Spendy Strat on the way in. Duesenberg on the way out.

Pics shortly.

All roads lead to Strats. Just sayin'.

That thing is mental cool. Love it. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Guard definitely has to go quick smart.

Hello Mr T! Trust you're well?

I've a mint green guard here so that's what it'll be getting. Got my money back on the Duesenberg, surprisingly, but the Strat's costing me at the other end. In my grab-bag of excuses to buy a guitar I found the one about working my a.r.s.e off lately and somehow therefore deserving a reward. :-)
Bg wrote:dude, tell me you haven't bought second hand harps! Apart from obvious hygiene issues, there's every chance the reeds have been blown out.

Tombo is new and the hohner probably hasn't been played in 50 years. Might need a tweak to get it in just temperament, but probably all good as is. Will soak in a cup of hot water before i play.
Reg18 wrote:Shout out to Thomann! I ordered an Attenuator, Duesenberg Les Trem and an ABR style bridge on the 27th June and it all arrived today (1st July) I’ve never had shopping that quick!

I don’t want to jinx it but the last few things I’ve brought overseas have all arrived in ridiculous(ly fast!) timeframes too. It’s great! :thumbup:
el byrdo wrote:Yeah I'm not worried about that, you'd be hard pressed to fuck a hohner. Cool story though.

No not really, it happens, from experience - it happens.
Reg18 wrote:Shout out to Thomann! I ordered an Attenuator, Duesenberg Les Trem and an ABR style bridge on the 27th June and it all arrived today (1st July) I’ve never had shipping that quick!

Far out, that's super quick. I've got stuff I'm waiting for from Hawkes Bay & Auckland that was sent on 27th June and I am still waiting! :shock: