Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Jim.h wrote:
Molly wrote:
Jim.h wrote:Image

59' Strat

Congrats Jim. That's fucking epic. :thumbup:

No CITES dramas?

No Cites dramas. ive been bringing in at least 4 guitars a year with rosewood and had no drama what so ever. has anyone on here?

Wondered mostly because it was unaccompanied. I've five guitars here now and three are rosewood. The set neck guitars will need to be shipped and that's got me thinking about CITES.

Got any more pics of the Strat?
Molly wrote:
Jim.h wrote:
Molly wrote:
Congrats Jim. That's fucking epic. :thumbup:

No CITES dramas?

No Cites dramas. ive been bringing in at least 4 guitars a year with rosewood and had no drama what so ever. has anyone on here?

Wondered mostly because it was unaccompanied. I've five guitars here now and three are rosewood. The set neck guitars will need to be shipped and that's got me thinking about CITES.

Got any more pics of the Strat?

Yea mate! ill eventually get round to a "new guitar day" thread lol.

Suppose I need to buy a RangeMaster treble booster now :shock:
TmcB wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Image

Suppose I need to buy a RangeMaster treble booster now :shock:

I can absolutely help you with that one sir...

Can you PM me some details? Thanks :wave:
New PCB's in the post so I can build some more dirt. This time it will be the PedalPCB versions of -

Revv G3
Wampler Velvet Fuzz
Friedman Golden Golden Pearl
Wampler Pantheon

The Angry Charlie v3 I built last time is my favorite so far. (Also did their BE-OD and OCD options)
codedog wrote:Wow, that's the snazziest packaging I have ever encountered for pickups! Bridge pickup arriving today hopefully... can't wait to try it out!

Those are killer pickups, fine choice sir
codedog wrote:Wow, that's the snazziest packaging I have ever encountered for pickups! Bridge pickup arriving today hopefully... can't wait to try it out!

Nice! Is it a strat set for the new one?
StratMatt wrote:

Nice! Is it a stray set for the new one?

That's the one! I also bought a tortie pickguard for it but the pickups arrived first. I'm tossing up if I wait for the tortie and do it once... or stick it in the current one this weekend so I can try it out. It'd be a right pisser if I do that and the pickguard arrives Monday! :lol: