Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

#827295
StratMatt wrote:
Jim.h wrote:Image

59' Strat


Can't even imagine the anxiety waiting for that to arrive by courier :lol:


Hahaha yup! All i can say is... Fedex for the win! F me they are good. I have used them before, but must of been a couple years at least since last time i had.....

This took 5 business days to arrive from Cali. To my door. Fedex called me when guitar was in transit and arranged all duties to be paid prior to arrival. It sailed through customs.

Really happy!
#827297
Jim.h wrote:59' Strat

Huge congrats, looks WOW :clap:

Looking forward to photos and a write-up once you've spent some time with it. I hope it's everything that you're expecting it to be, am sure it will be
#827298
Hopefully this should arrive by the end of the week :thumbup:

Image
#827484
Jim.h, that Strat is STUNNING. Demo when it arrives please! A guy I'm in a band with has a 62 and I'm dying to try it. Never played a real old Strat.

In the mail for me are some Sensaphonic earplugs with -15db filters and some custom sleeve things for my Shure earphones to try make them useable. Need to look after me ears a bit better.
#827485
AiRdAd wrote:Dibs and a review please :-)

Notes on both counts :-)
#827524
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Hopefully this should arrive by the end of the week :thumbup:


I'm going to need one of those. Been watching a couple of demos and think it'd be just the ticket! How you finding it?

Need to order a bridge humbucker for my Suhr too and parts for the SG. Glad summer's coming. I've stuff to get on with :-)
#827525
Molly wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Hopefully this should arrive by the end of the week :thumbup:


I'm going to need one of those. Been watching a couple of demos and think it'd be just the ticket! How you finding it?

NZ Post really are bollocks. According to NZ Post tracking it was picked up from East Tamaki on Tuesday, it reached Auckland on Wednesday and as of Friday morning it was still in Auckland.

I’ll let you know what I think when it finally arrives next month.
#827531
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Molly wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Hopefully this should arrive by the end of the week :thumbup:


I'm going to need one of those. Been watching a couple of demos and think it'd be just the ticket! How you finding it?

NZ Post really are bollocks. According to NZ Post tracking it was picked up from East Tamaki on Tuesday, it reached Auckland on Wednesday and as of Friday morning it was still in Auckland.

I’ll let you know what I think when it finally arrives next month.


That sucks. Took my police check document about three weeks to arrive from England. P*** poor service.

And thanks to a glitch in the Gov. payroll system here I'm still waiting to be paid some six or so weeks after starting work. Were it not for that I'd probably just order a new pedal / pickups. In the mean time I have to wind my neck in.
  • 1
  • 617
  • 618
  • 619
  • 620
  • 621
  • 631