Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Conway wrote:
jeremyb wrote:I feel like I've stoked the fire on this one, am certainly intrigued to hear if it lives up to the hype!!

I won't hold you responsible JB, I've actually been looking at these for several months - well before you posted the thread. I showed Opsguy a photo one in my office early March.

Well I did post the thread originally in Dec 2015 :mrgreen:
jeremyb wrote:
Conway wrote:
jeremyb wrote:I feel like I've stoked the fire on this one, am certainly intrigued to hear if it lives up to the hype!!

I won't hold you responsible JB, I've actually been looking at these for several months - well before you posted the thread. I showed Opsguy a photo one in my office early March.

Sorry, I thought it was just a couple of weeks ago... was that just when it resurfaced?!
Conway wrote:
jeremyb wrote:
Conway wrote:I won't hold you responsible JB, I've actually been looking at these for several months - well before you posted the thread. I showed Opsguy a photo one in my office early March.

Sorry, I thought it was just a couple of weeks ago... was that just when it resurfaced?!

Yarrr dredged it up because it was worth mentioning again :thumbup:
bluesierra wrote:I have been watching far too much "That Pedal Show" and am about to embark on a new pedalboard project. Orders are n at Schmidt Array Pedalboards and The GigRig. Plus a bunch of pedals. One of the perks of living in Hong Kong is no import duties or tax.

What are you getting from GigRig?
Candeevr4 wrote:
bluesierra wrote:I have been watching far too much "That Pedal Show" and am about to embark on a new pedalboard project. Orders are n at Schmidt Array Pedalboards and The GigRig. Plus a bunch of pedals. One of the perks of living in Hong Kong is no import duties or tax.

What are you getting from GigRig?

G2 and all the power!
Conway wrote:LOL, I was surprised to get a like from Grant when the technology is 60 years too modern for him.

Oh, I thought that was a computer...if that’s meant to be a guitar it better be able to run Fortnite whilst playing Ten Guitars.

Can I say Divided By 13 cabinet might go a little way to help with this purchase?! No?

Actually, I like all that sort of stuff. I’ve had a Fernandes Sustainer forever, purchased the Zoom 9002 the week it came out, and my first Fender had the scary newly released Lace Sensors. I drive a new car and love old ones. I write with an ink pen and use an iPad pencil. I have an increasing waistline whilst I’d prefer to be thinner. I live that dichotomy in many things. This guitar looks totally rad.
GrantB wrote:
Conway wrote:LOL, I was surprised to get a like from Grant when the technology is 60 years too modern for him.

Oh, I thought that was a computer...if that’s meant to be a guitar it better be able to run Fortnite whilst playing Ten Guitars.

Can I say Divided By 13 cabinet might go a little way to help with this purchase?! No?

Actually, I like all that sort of stuff. I’ve had a Fernandes Sustainer forever, purchased the Zoom 9002 the week it came out, and my first Fender had the scary newly released Lace Sensors. I drive a new car and love old ones. I write with an ink pen and use an iPad pencil. I have an increasing waistline whilst I’d prefer to be thinner. I live that dichotomy in many things. This guitar looks totally rad.

Good man! :D

But as I’ve told you already, the /13 cab is definitely not on the market!