Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

#826426
Conway wrote:
jeremyb wrote:I feel like I've stoked the fire on this one, am certainly intrigued to hear if it lives up to the hype!!

I won't hold you responsible JB, I've actually been looking at these for several months - well before you posted the thread. I showed Opsguy a photo one in my office early March.


Well I did post the thread originally in Dec 2015 :mrgreen:
#826437
jeremyb wrote:
Conway wrote:
jeremyb wrote:I feel like I've stoked the fire on this one, am certainly intrigued to hear if it lives up to the hype!!

I won't hold you responsible JB, I've actually been looking at these for several months - well before you posted the thread. I showed Opsguy a photo one in my office early March.


Well I did post the thread originally in Dec 2015 :mrgreen:

Sorry, I thought it was just a couple of weeks ago... was that just when it resurfaced?!
#826438
Conway wrote:
jeremyb wrote:
Conway wrote:I won't hold you responsible JB, I've actually been looking at these for several months - well before you posted the thread. I showed Opsguy a photo one in my office early March.


Well I did post the thread originally in Dec 2015 :mrgreen:

Sorry, I thought it was just a couple of weeks ago... was that just when it resurfaced?!


Yarrr dredged it up because it was worth mentioning again :thumbup:
#826442
bluesierra wrote:I have been watching far too much "That Pedal Show" and am about to embark on a new pedalboard project. Orders are n at Schmidt Array Pedalboards and The GigRig. Plus a bunch of pedals. One of the perks of living in Hong Kong is no import duties or tax.

What are you getting from GigRig?
#826457
Candeevr4 wrote:
bluesierra wrote:I have been watching far too much "That Pedal Show" and am about to embark on a new pedalboard project. Orders are n at Schmidt Array Pedalboards and The GigRig. Plus a bunch of pedals. One of the perks of living in Hong Kong is no import duties or tax.

What are you getting from GigRig?

G2 and all the power!
#826462
Conway wrote:LOL, I was surprised to get a like from Grant when the technology is 60 years too modern for him.


Oh, I thought that was a computer...if that’s meant to be a guitar it better be able to run Fortnite whilst playing Ten Guitars.

Can I say Divided By 13 cabinet might go a little way to help with this purchase?! No?


Actually, I like all that sort of stuff. I’ve had a Fernandes Sustainer forever, purchased the Zoom 9002 the week it came out, and my first Fender had the scary newly released Lace Sensors. I drive a new car and love old ones. I write with an ink pen and use an iPad pencil. I have an increasing waistline whilst I’d prefer to be thinner. I live that dichotomy in many things. This guitar looks totally rad.
#826465
GrantB wrote:
Conway wrote:LOL, I was surprised to get a like from Grant when the technology is 60 years too modern for him.


Oh, I thought that was a computer...if that’s meant to be a guitar it better be able to run Fortnite whilst playing Ten Guitars.

Can I say Divided By 13 cabinet might go a little way to help with this purchase?! No?


Actually, I like all that sort of stuff. I’ve had a Fernandes Sustainer forever, purchased the Zoom 9002 the week it came out, and my first Fender had the scary newly released Lace Sensors. I drive a new car and love old ones. I write with an ink pen and use an iPad pencil. I have an increasing waistline whilst I’d prefer to be thinner. I live that dichotomy in many things. This guitar looks totally rad.

Good man! :D

But as I’ve told you already, the /13 cab is definitely not on the market!
  • 1
  • 614
  • 615
  • 616
  • 617
  • 618
  • 625