Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

I will have two 85s for the cricket bat. Might give the 81 a go, but I’d like to experiment.
GrantB wrote:
sirvill wrote:Not in the mail, but having this sitting next to me is distracting:

Is there anyone here with the Helix HX Effects?

I had a play with one last week. Certainly sounded fantastic, or the delays did as that's mostly what I played with. Seemed solid too, unlike the m9 which has terrible switches
bbrunskill wrote:
GrantB wrote:
sirvill wrote:Not in the mail, but having this sitting next to me is distracting:

Is there anyone here with the Helix HX Effects?

I had a play with one last week. Certainly sounded fantastic, or the delays did as that's mostly what I played with. Seemed solid too, unlike the m9 which has terrible switches

The idea of having two effects within one switch is awesome and caught my attention. But I am concerned about the technology commitment to learn how to make all the patch changes etc.. I still can't remember how to work the complex aspects of the M9 without looking at the book. Luddite am I.
GrantB wrote:The idea of having two effects within one switch is awesome and caught my attention. But I am concerned about the technology commitment to learn how to make all the patch changes etc.. I still can't remember how to work the complex aspects of the M9 without looking at the book. Luddite am I.

I'm surprised the M series don't do this, the HD500 did :)
Holy fuckballs