Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

bbrunskill wrote:Boss MS-3. Hopefully replace my whole pedalboard with just one device.

Same, also grabbed one of Troy/Jellybelly's MS3's. Will hopefully trim my board down a fair bit, probably keep some separate OD's/Fuzz's on there depending on how good the built in options are (heard they're better than some of the other multi fx drives).

Turned up today, very well packed and very quick turnaround with Troy getting it in the post about an hour or so after my payment went through. :thumbup:
Jim.h wrote:
Clanger wrote:
Jim.h wrote:
Jackson Joe Williams Master Build. This thing is the tits. In the mail.... on the way..... just landed.

Hot DANG son. That's going to be fire through the BE.

I miss my CS Soloist. Gassing for something like this again.
What are the pickups?

Ill have to look that up for you! cant remember this early in the morn hahaha

Its got a coil spliter too. Can go full noise assault to then clean up real nice.

One of the best necks ive played too. Just feels right.

Is the splitter that yellow button thing? Is the FR recessed or non?
Green Bastard wrote:
bbrunskill wrote:Boss MS-3. Hopefully replace my whole pedalboard with just one device.

Same, also grabbed one of Troy/Jellybelly's MS3's. Will hopefully trim my board down a fair bit, probably keep some separate OD's/Fuzz's on there depending on how good the built in options are (heard they're better than some of the other multi fx drives).

Turned up today, very well packed and very quick turnaround with Troy getting it in the post about an hour or so after my payment went through. :thumbup:

I've been looking into all sorts of devices, the MS-3 seems to have the most bang for your buck. At that price I couldn't say no. Can't wait to get it in me hands!
bbrunskill wrote:
Green Bastard wrote:

I've been looking into all sorts of devices, the MS-3 seems to have the most bang for your buck. At that price I couldn't say no. Can't wait to get it in me hands!

Went to a gig the other weekend.

Guitar player: Fossil
Amp: Ancient Fender Bassman
Guitars: Beat up (or maybe relic'd) Strat and Tele
Pedal board: GLOWING SHINY BOSS MS-3 AND SHINY COLOURFUL STRYMONS

He sounded bloody good.
More fuckin emgs :D
Clanger wrote:
Jim.h wrote:
Clanger wrote:
Hot DANG son. That's going to be fire through the BE.

I miss my CS Soloist. Gassing for something like this again.
What are the pickups?

Ill have to look that up for you! cant remember this early in the morn hahaha

Its got a coil spliter too. Can go full noise assault to then clean up real nice.

One of the best necks ive played too. Just feels right.

Is the splitter that yellow button thing? Is the FR recessed or non?

The yellow button is a kill switch

FR is recessed also, yes :)
Molly wrote:
sirvill wrote:Not in the mail, but having this sitting next to me is distracting:

What's that then? Ah. Sorry. I see the word Helix. :thumbup:

At first glance I did wonder why the switches were all recessed... then I realised it was just a picture on the cardboard...
codedog wrote:
Molly wrote:
sirvill wrote:Not in the mail, but having this sitting next to me is distracting:

What's that then? Ah. Sorry. I see the word Helix. :thumbup:

At first glance I did wonder why the switches were all recessed... then I realised it was just a picture on the cardboard...

Ha I think it's thrown a few people, I thought it was a touch screen.
Another fucking emg on its way! Ahahaha

Is there anyone here with the Helix HX Effects?