Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Polar Bear wrote:
TmcB wrote:Image

My old bass - sold it a few years back and it’s the only instrument I’ve ended up missing. Many gigs and much sweat on the old beast. Had to pull a loan in to snag it before it went on the market but I’m glad it’s coming home.

Sex toy with a bass under it, choice!

Hahaha... at least that Streamer shape is a little less dildonic than the top horn of the Corvette
sirvill wrote:
Polar Bear wrote:
TmcB wrote:Image

My old bass - sold it a few years back and it’s the only instrument I’ve ended up missing. Many gigs and much sweat on the old beast. Had to pull a loan in to snag it before it went on the market but I’m glad it’s coming home.

Sex toy with a bass under it, choice!

Hahaha... at least that Streamer shape is a little less dildonic than the top horn of the Corvette

Foal30 would be happy to show you his boner.
Terexgeek wrote:
Single coil wrote:Yeah, just without the batteries.

Hey, some of us have EMGs, and low power drive pedals!

I can confirm this one has batteries
A deluxe strat from Troy!!!

What this means is that I MUST sell my Tele - but that's another thread.
Attachments
Your parcel.JPG
Your parcel.JPG (13.79 KiB) Viewed 150 times
Christmas present time. Have been without a brass body tricone for several years and really miss that sound, the wood body tricone and Style O single cone are different beasts. So rather that pay US$899 for a Republic again, I have bought this matt finish chrome plated brass body direct from the factory in Shanghai.

Exact same guitar as a Republic, the Artiste from Napier, the guy in Orewa and 1959 Guitars (Dunedin importer) but only US$400 plus $120 shipping instead. Will see how it goes but emails were with the factory manager so hopefully will arrive at least as good as the Republics.

ImageAiersi-brand-triolian-matt-chrome-finish-resonator-guitar-1 by Laurie Franks, on Flickr
I remember one of the small bodied Republics as being the most enjoyable tinfoil guitar I'd ever played. Wonder where it went :think:
Watching with interest. Quite interested in one of those single cutaway ones the guy in Dunedin is doing.