jeremyb wrote:A japanese girl. Will be my second one :lol:

Did the first one deflate?

No, got bored with her and sold her.
jeremyb wrote:
Molly wrote:
jeremyb wrote:A japanese girl. Will be my second one :lol:

Did the first one deflate?

No, got bored with her and sold her.

Pretty sure I'm riding her now. (Or was it Ben's girl I got...? :think: )
Wah gets boring but it's a great notch filter for some really honky distortion tones.
I'm going through a big Hendrix and chili peppers phase at the moment so keen to get my wah on! Also got one of this Warwick nano sized boards coming from the rockshop, micro board time!

I've had 5 pedaltrains now so this will be interesting, they're super cheap but hopefully decent quality!
Mattallica wrote:Getting an SD P-Rail for the neck in the LP. I'm actually happy with the Pearly Gates i have there, but curiosity has got the better of me

The P-Rails are really nice, I have a set with the switching options. Sounds great in a Strat too. I'm looking for a Pearly Gates humbucker though, so if yours is spare, pls let me know.
The P-Rails are really nice, I have a set with the switching options. Sounds great in a Strat too. I'm looking for a Pearly Gates humbucker though, so if yours is spare, pls let me know.

Cool! yeah i have the triple shot rings. Not a lot of variety from the neck with a humbucker though, hence the switch up. I have the 59/custom in the bridge and that gets enough different sounds while also sounding excellent in standard series operation.

I'm looking at the eq's on the SD site and i'm worried the P-Rail will be too bassy. How have you found the eq of the P-Rail?
Does the eq shift much between the different modes?