Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Molly wrote:
kwhelan wrote:
IMG_0659.JPG

I'm such a parent. I looked at that and thought the lid constituted a choking hazard....

I looked at it trying to figure out how the third black slide would work :rofl:
willow13 wrote:
Molly wrote:
kwhelan wrote:
IMG_0659.JPG

I'm such a parent. I looked at that and thought the lid constituted a choking hazard....

I looked at it trying to figure out how the third black slide would work :rofl:

not as bad as me - I looked at it and thought the glass slide was massive!!!
AiRdAd wrote:
not as bad as me - I looked at it and thought the glass slide was massive!!!

I have one that big :rofl:

actually I have a song I must upload here that I played a slide solo on that I am actually happy with...must sort it out
I received my Boss GT-100 from Thomann about a week ago. $625 including shipping, and it sneaked through customs so no GST. Got lucky on that one. :thumbup:

I'm really enjoying the unit itself. If you take some time to tweak everything, you can get some really nice sounds out of it. The effects are also high quality.
jeremyb wrote:Been having valve amp dilemmas for the past few weeks, pretty much impossible to get what I want for even twice what I have to spend so joined the Katana club, shiny new 50W winging it's way to me soon :)

Congrats JB! You're probably the first 50W owner on this forum!
codedog wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Been having valve amp dilemmas for the past few weeks, pretty much impossible to get what I want for even twice what I have to spend so joined the Katana club, shiny new 50W winging it's way to me soon :)

Congrats JB! You're probably the first 50W owner on this forum!

:mrgreen: Finally a decent bedroom amp that saves me cranking up the HD500X/L2T setup for a quiet jam :)
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Doesn't get much better than having a Gibson Les Paul in the mail heading your way :-)

Especially the nice one you're getting!!! :-)
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Doesn't get much better than having a Gibson Les Paul in the mail heading your way :-)

oh... it was the Les Paul you wanted? damn. I wondered where the Samick went ;)

I concur.

I just bought back a LP I sold to a mate of Steve (Dharmajester) together with the Blankenship.

Knew this 'thinning the herd' bollocks wouldn't last long. :-)
Molly wrote:

I concur.

I just bought back a LP I sold to a mate of Steve (Dharmajester) together with the Blankenship.

Man I like that Blakenship. Remember seeing it I'm the back of your car the first time you had it... looks like a Plexi on steroids.
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Molly wrote:

I concur.

Man I like that Blakenship. Remember seeing it I'm the back of your car the first time you had it... looks like a Plexi on steroids.

Gearfest!