Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

#738727
Molly wrote:
kwhelan wrote:
IMG_0659.JPG


I'm such a parent. I looked at that and thought the lid constituted a choking hazard....


I looked at it trying to figure out how the third black slide would work :rofl:
#738728
willow13 wrote:
Molly wrote:
kwhelan wrote:
IMG_0659.JPG


I'm such a parent. I looked at that and thought the lid constituted a choking hazard....


I looked at it trying to figure out how the third black slide would work :rofl:


not as bad as me - I looked at it and thought the glass slide was massive!!!
#738729
AiRdAd wrote:
not as bad as me - I looked at it and thought the glass slide was massive!!!


I have one that big :rofl:

actually I have a song I must upload here that I played a slide solo on that I am actually happy with...must sort it out
#739359
I received my Boss GT-100 from Thomann about a week ago. $625 including shipping, and it sneaked through customs so no GST. Got lucky on that one. :thumbup:

I'm really enjoying the unit itself. If you take some time to tweak everything, you can get some really nice sounds out of it. The effects are also high quality.
#739360
jeremyb wrote:Been having valve amp dilemmas for the past few weeks, pretty much impossible to get what I want for even twice what I have to spend so joined the Katana club, shiny new 50W winging it's way to me soon :)


Congrats JB! You're probably the first 50W owner on this forum!
#739361
codedog wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Been having valve amp dilemmas for the past few weeks, pretty much impossible to get what I want for even twice what I have to spend so joined the Katana club, shiny new 50W winging it's way to me soon :)


Congrats JB! You're probably the first 50W owner on this forum!


:mrgreen: Finally a decent bedroom amp that saves me cranking up the HD500X/L2T setup for a quiet jam :)
#739533
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Doesn't get much better than having a Gibson Les Paul in the mail heading your way :-)


Especially the nice one you're getting!!! :-)
#739536
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Doesn't get much better than having a Gibson Les Paul in the mail heading your way :-)


oh... it was the Les Paul you wanted? damn. I wondered where the Samick went ;)
#739678
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Doesn't get much better than having a Gibson Les Paul in the mail heading your way :-)


I concur.

I just bought back a LP I sold to a mate of Steve (Dharmajester) together with the Blankenship.

Knew this 'thinning the herd' bollocks wouldn't last long. :-)
#739687
Molly wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Doesn't get much better than having a Gibson Les Paul in the mail heading your way :-)


I concur.

I just bought back a LP I sold to a mate of Steve (Dharmajester) together with the Blankenship.

Knew this 'thinning the herd' bollocks wouldn't last long. :-)

Man I like that Blakenship. Remember seeing it I'm the back of your car the first time you had it... looks like a Plexi on steroids.
#739697
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Molly wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Doesn't get much better than having a Gibson Les Paul in the mail heading your way :-)


I concur.

I just bought back a LP I sold to a mate of Steve (Dharmajester) together with the Blankenship.

Knew this 'thinning the herd' bollocks wouldn't last long. :-)

Man I like that Blakenship. Remember seeing it I'm the back of your car the first time you had it... looks like a Plexi on steroids.


Gearfest!
  • 1
  • 462
  • 463
  • 464
  • 465
  • 466
  • 467