Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Slowy wrote:
GrantB wrote:
Dharmajester wrote:
All those cool guitars and handmade valve amps and you go and stick a bloody digital multi effect in between them. I dunno, you young (er) folk :yawn:

That's what a M13 looks like....but really, it's something else. I'll prove it soon....if Mr B lets me.

See Grant? He called you young(er).

You can let go of the Nels Cline comparison now. :D

So funny - I was laughing to myself about that just the other day! Off the hook Bruce.... :D
GrantB wrote:So funny - I was laughing to myself about that just the other day! Off the hook Bruce.... :D

Then again, both of you have really nice Jazzmasters. :think:
Dharmajester wrote:All those cool guitars and handmade valve amps and you go and stick a bloody digital multi effect in between them. I dunno, you young (er) folk :yawn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGWPFcr6en4

Youtube embedding sucks.

My crap tired playing...but you get the idea. I have lots of analogue vintage pedals, and I like vintage tones....and this thing does...vintage tones.
GrantB wrote:
Dharmajester wrote:All those cool guitars and handmade valve amps and you go and stick a bloody digital multi effect in between them. I dunno, you young (er) folk :yawn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGWPFcr6en4

Youtube embedding sucks.

My crap tired playing...but you get the idea. I have lots of analogue vintage pedals, and I like vintage tones....and this thing does...vintage tones.

Lols Mike Hermans, GrantB, Pete Thorn and all those Youtube guys make everything sound good..
Slowy wrote:
freq.jpeg

Shipping notification received!

Was so long ago now, I don't remember why I bought it.... :think:

It was because you wanted to be an early adopter for once...
Bg wrote:
Slowy wrote:
freq.jpeg

Shipping notification received!

Was so long ago now, I don't remember why I bought it.... :think:

It was because you wanted to be an early adopter for once...

Did I? Um... OK.
No longer in the mail but in my garage. I have boxes of toobs...now I can finally test and match them.

jeremyb wrote:Sooooo my fake oakleys arrived today, complete with proper oakley case, and case candy, oakley logos on the glasses etc... dang,,, the frames don't feel like my proper oakley glasses, but for $15.99 US delivered they're well and truly worth it!

Pics... side by side pref.

These the aliexpress Oaks?