Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

#780796
Molly wrote:
H671 wrote:Should be here Thursday
Sportster cropped.jpg


1200 Sportster? Those motors sound great.


XL1200C
#780803
H671 wrote:
Molly wrote:
H671 wrote:Should be here Thursday
Sportster cropped.jpg


1200 Sportster? Those motors sound great.


XL1200C


Harley are almost as bad as Ibanez when it comes to model designations!
#780832
Yay my 3d printer arrived, but boohoo the random selection of colours of 3 rollls of filament that came with it are all white... oh well... good for practice prints I guess, have ordered a few colours from on online nz shop... first world problems! :lol:
#780856
jeremyb wrote:Yay my 3d printer arrived, but boohoo the random selection of colours of 3 rollls of filament that came with it are all white... oh well... good for practice prints I guess, have ordered a few colours from on online nz shop... first world problems! :lol:


print a white cock!


it'll save you filament at least...
#780859
dc wrote:New shoes; https://www.allbirds.co.nz/products/men ... 2635785241


The fuck? You could buy a guitar for that... they're just shoes dude....

(he won't be back to answer this ;) )

maybe he will, he checked us out at 04 Jun 2005 03:25 pm facebook history is nothing compared to us....
#780870
Bg wrote:
dc wrote:New shoes; https://www.allbirds.co.nz/products/men ... 2635785241


The fuck? You could buy a guitar for that... they're just shoes dude....

(he won't be back to answer this ;) )

maybe he will, he checked us out at 04 Jun 2005 03:25 pm facebook history is nothing compared to us....


Ah but these are made out of birds. Presumably endangered natives.
#780878
Bg wrote:
dc wrote:New shoes; https://www.allbirds.co.nz/products/men ... 2635785241


The fuck? You could buy a guitar for that... they're just shoes dude....

(he won't be back to answer this ;) )

maybe he will, he checked us out at 04 Jun 2005 03:25 pm facebook history is nothing compared to us....


Sigh... :think: :eh: there must be a lot of history behind this and other recent comments...
#780880
codedog wrote:
Bg wrote:
dc wrote:New shoes; https://www.allbirds.co.nz/products/men ... 2635785241


The fuck? You could buy a guitar for that... they're just shoes dude....

(he won't be back to answer this ;) )

maybe he will, he checked us out at 04 Jun 2005 03:25 pm facebook history is nothing compared to us....


Sigh... :think: :eh: there must be a lot of history behind this and other recent comments...


nah not really, he was my rhythm guitarist at one point...
  • 1
  • 535
  • 536
  • 537
  • 538
  • 539
  • 542