Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

codedog wrote:
Slowy wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:You need to take up a new pastime, tiddlywinks should do it.

No fun there.......

How about conkers? I only became aware of this past time from the empire last month...

I grew up playing conkers, and I'm betting that Slowy could also injure himself with these too. Can hurt your knuckles when your friend misses and has scooped the outside of his conker out and replaced it with some kind of heavy industrial filler. :shock:
olegmcnoleg wrote:
codedog wrote:
Slowy wrote:No fun there.......

How about conkers? I only became aware of this past time from the empire last month...

I grew up playing conkers, and I'm betting that Slowy could also injure himself with these too. Can hurt your knuckles when your friend misses and has scooped the outside of his conker out and replaced it with some kind of heavy industrial filler. :shock:

Was your friend Australian?
HackSaw wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:
codedog wrote:

Was your friend Australian?

Dip them in varnish. The conkers. Not the Australians.
Oooh my 3d printer has arrived in chch! Not at work today, but will keep an eye on the tracking in case it's delivered!!
Should be here Thursday
Sportster cropped.jpg
null_pointer wrote:
willow13 wrote:time for some reptile action ...... real snakeskin to get my demartini on for "real"

Is there enough for a pair of shoes? You could go into FX pedal demos!

would love snakeskin boots or shoes ... not enough in this skin though. I don't think there will be enough to cover both sides of the body either, so will just have to do the front
SimonHirst wrote:Well, they were in the post until about an hour ago. It finally feels real. Artwork, credits and all.
You can't hold a WAV file...

That must be a great feeling. Congratulations.