Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

The cab is empty - I Think I'll try the Jensen Blackbird first. No experience with that speaker. Also have the new Celestion Cream AlNiCo to consider. All statements - if you have ideas I'm all ears. I do have big ears.
TmcB wrote:Image

Sold many a pretty thing for this but I'm very much looking forward to its arrival!

Nice - is that the one from Nelson?
H671 wrote:

Sold many a pretty thing for this but I'm very much looking forward to its arrival!

Nice - is that the one from Nelson?

Yessir! Winging its way back to Paraparaumu as far as U can tell too

The first HW?
GrantB wrote:

The first HW?

Yeah, Heritage with the EF86
GrantB wrote:The cab is empty - I Think I'll try the Jensen Blackbird first. No experience with that speaker. Also have the new Celestion Cream AlNiCo to consider. All statements - if you have ideas I'm all ears. I do have big ears.

I have a G12 Anniversary 8 ohm which is, I'm sure, exactly what you're not looking for. :-)
50% off sale was too good to resist, needed a fuzz god in my life again, and will need a larger pedalboard now it seems... doh!

jeremyb wrote:50% off sale was too good to resist, needed a fuzz god in my life again, and will need a larger pedalboard now it seems... doh!

Did they charge you US$20 for shipping?
godgrinder wrote:
jeremyb wrote:50% off sale was too good to resist, needed a fuzz god in my life again, and will need a larger pedalboard now it seems... doh!

Did they charge you US$20 for shipping?

Yeah :(