Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

StrummersOfThunder wrote:Image

1978 sunburst precision Bass. All original.
I have a 74 with a maple board and it's phenomenal.
This is going to be kept original and loaded with some flats. A boom boom boom ...

Got a sneaky tax return from 2011/12 when I did another locum in Aussie.
This popped up on gumtree the same day.

OH MAN

SO MUCH WANT
That’s the most conflicting blend of design cues I’ve ever seen.
I think I want one?

Wtf is it?
Single coil wrote:That’s the most conflicting blend of design cues I’ve ever seen.
I think I want one?

Wtf is it?

Supro Jamesport in Antique White.
Had a feeling it may have been an meh when it arrived.
But it seems to be the exact opposite whatever the hell the pick up is i would have a dozen tomorrow :D
Bg wrote:
KentNZ wrote:This thread is going to be ten years old next year. Just saying. Crazy.

Reckon we should have a birthday party for it?

Or maybe just order something to honour the occasion. ;)
Sold-off a load of my gear to buy a motorbike and because being just a few months from an overseas move I wasn't keen on putting expensive guitars into storage. Having sold the Duesenberg there was a bit left over so this past week I've bought a '89 Strat Plus (Lace Sensors), Nik's SG, and have just bought back my Les Paul Classic from Troy. With the Radian Tele that'll do nicely.

:thumbup:
Molly wrote:Sold-off a load of my gear to buy a motorbike and because being just a few months from an overseas move I wasn't keen on putting expensive guitars into storage. Having sold the Duesenberg there was a bit left over so this past week I've bought a '89 Strat Plus (Lace Sensors), Nik's SG, and have just bought back my Les Paul Classic from Troy. With the Radian Tele that'll do nicely.

:thumbup:

Wait... what? Did I read that right, that you're leaving our shores?