Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

jeremyb wrote:Looks like he should have masked off the fretboard before pulling the frets, left a bunch of nasty marks!!

Orbital sander and a quick coat of valspar gloss poly would have sorted that *tsk* *tsk*
No longer in the mail, I now have a pair of Headrush FRFR speakers in my tiny office.... thanks again to the ever ready RSDave.

4000 watts pmpo - they reckon 2000 rms but iirc it should equate to about 1333 watts rms. I feel short changed.

Either way, it might get loud.
Bg wrote:No longer in the mail, I now have a pair of Headrush FRFR speakers in my tiny office.... thanks again to the ever ready RSDave.

4000 watts pmpo - they reckon 2000 rms but iirc it should equate to about 1333 watts rms. I feel short changed.

I'm working just round the corner; keep it down.
null_pointer wrote:
willow13 wrote:
Molly wrote:A tantalizing wee glimpse of my now refretted Strat courtesy of Grant. Can't wait!

just scallop it

WWYD - what would Yngwie do?

clearly :rofl:
Slowy wrote:
Bg wrote:No longer in the mail, I now have a pair of Headrush FRFR speakers in my tiny office.... thanks again to the ever ready RSDave.

Oh lunchtime beer tomorrow?
Bg wrote:
Slowy wrote:

Lunchtime?!!! What's that? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Slowy wrote:
Bg wrote:
Slowy wrote:I'm working just round the corner; keep it down.

Ah that's a no then....
Bg wrote:
Slowy wrote:
Bg wrote:Oh lunchtime beer tomorrow?

Ah that's a no then....

Yeah sorry. This is the time of year when people’s expectations get really irrational.