Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Molly wrote:
Conway wrote:
Molly wrote:Song for Conway:

Thanks Molly. Did it get any better after the first 30 seconds because I think I nodded off? :yawn:

No. It's shite. But, y'know, it's called Blue Guitar so, well, that's all I've got.

Sorry. :-(

i loved that at the time.... haven't heard it since
fuzzy guitar sound is dreadful but i still quite like it :mental:
i never missed supersonic... saturday mornings wasnt it?
i remember an episode with the walker brothers doing no regerts (sic)
scott had a white 70's strat with a maple neck (so brand new)
...and that was it for me... goodnight vienna!!
According to DHL International my Power Stage 170 is at the delivery depot in the destination country, but good old NZ Post has been having technical difficulties for the last two days so now its just going to be a surprise.
philly wrote:
Molly wrote:
Conway wrote:Thanks Molly. Did it get any better after the first 30 seconds because I think I nodded off? :yawn:

No. It's shite. But, y'know, it's called Blue Guitar so, well, that's all I've got.

Sorry. :-(

i loved that at the time.... haven't heard it since
fuzzy guitar sound is dreadful but i still quite like it :mental:
i never missed supersonic... saturday mornings wasnt it?
i remember an episode with the walker brothers doing no regerts (sic)
scott had a white 70's strat with a maple neck (so brand new)
...and that was it for me... goodnight vienna!!

I imagine these guys smiling and playing to new comers at the pearly gates...
fuckiing hell goats Awesome Random Samick Experience balls sucks shit just paid the most expensive shipping through NZ Post Nationwide couriers! they take into account the dimensions of the box! in contrast to Fastways just weighs the box! almost had a heated argument with the lady at the counter which does not help things Awesome Random Samick Experience shit

okay rant over

Hope you enjoy your new axe Molly!
KNNZ wrote:fuckiing hell goats Awesome Random Samick Experience balls sucks shit just paid the most expensive shipping through NZ Post Nationwide couriers! they take into account the dimensions of the box! in contrast to Fastways just weighs the box! almost had a heated argument with the lady at the counter which does not help things Awesome Random Samick Experience shit

okay rant over

Hope you enjoy your new axe Molly!

Thanks. Will do.

Have emailed re. shipping by the way. :thumbup: