Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Now we wait for the neck pickup from Czech Republic ... :neutral:
olegmcnoleg wrote:
StratMatt wrote:Missed out on the SL Drive but picked up a Timmy! Won’t make the mistake of selling that again.

It is a scientific fact that Timmys rule. Padlock it to your board and throw away the key.

Absolutely. It’s actually my one and only pedal these days. Time to put another board together I reckon.
SimonHirst wrote:Catalinbread Talisman reverb pedal to replace the EHX Cathedral. Cathedral's are great pedals but I only need a Plate setting so it's a chance to downsize but keep an as-good, or arguably better reverb sound :thumbup: win/win
The great final-board setup has begun....

Had my eye on that Cathedral, but I only need plate myself. Who sells the Catalinbread stuff these days?
StratMatt wrote:Had my eye on that Cathedral, but I only need plate myself. Who sells the Catalinbread stuff these days?

I just grabbed a second hand one off eBay. There are a couple places in NZ who stocked Catalinbread stuff I think (pretty sure Tonelounge was one) but I couldn't find a Talisman pedal amongst them unfortunately.
Yeah, the Cathedral is/was great but a bit real-estate hungry when you only ever use one effect setting!
jeremyb wrote:Yamaha THR-10X, thanks Troy!!

... and I had a brainwave, I was originally going to buy another bluetooth speaker for the bedroom for when I'm working at my desk... and thought maybe I could get an amp that can cover that base as well... so this comes close, but with a $10 bluetooth receiver dongle from tardme I am gonna be well sorted!! :)