Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Candeevr4
jeremyb wrote:
Candeevr4 wrote:Either a Katana head or an Orange Terror Rocker 15 head... Not sure which i want... lol

Katana!!!!!

I am leaning that way, just need to do more research.
BY StratMatt
Olderama wrote:A guitar
have money dont know what to get

I have just the thing..
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
jeremyb wrote:
Candeevr4 wrote:Either a Katana head or an Orange Terror Rocker 15 head... Not sure which i want... lol

Katana!!!!!

Orange!!!!!
BY jeremyb
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
jeremyb wrote:

Katana!!!!!

Orange!!!!!

He's a Jeremy, Jeremy's buy katanas, it's the rules!
BY StratMatt
Gas for the Source Audio True Spring reverb, sounds yummy. That or the Strymon Volante looks fun to play with.
BY Candeevr4
Polar Bear wrote:

Orange. Without any question.

Doesnt help when a mate sends me this:

BY willow13
Candeevr4 wrote:
Polar Bear wrote:

Orange. Without any question.

Doesnt help when a mate sends me this:

so I assume they are running them in stereo? .... would sound EPIC. Mind you my Katana sounds EEEPPPIIICCC in stereo with my EVH so yeah everything works if you know how to make it work :rofl:
BY Candeevr4
willow13 wrote:so I assume they are running them in stereo? .... would sound EPIC. Mind you my Katana sounds EEEPPPIIICCC in stereo with my EVH so yeah everything works if you know how to make it work :rofl:

He will be running them in stereo or wet/dry when he gets his a/b box working.

Hes still experimenting with everything at this stage.
BY willow13
Candeevr4 wrote:
willow13 wrote:so I assume they are running them in stereo? .... would sound EPIC. Mind you my Katana sounds EEEPPPIIICCC in stereo with my EVH so yeah everything works if you know how to make it work :rofl:

He will be running them in stereo or wet/dry when he gets his a/b box working.

Hes still experimenting with everything at this stage.

tell him to just do stereo...wet dry is great if you have a clean pre amp to run the wet side but with 2 amps that have their own voice then stereo is the best option.....the bad side of running 2 amps is it is very hard to go back to just running one amp :rofl:
BY Candeevr4
jeremyb wrote:I take some responsibility for encouraging that setup, so good!!

I think im responsible for the jr head, got him thinking of amps lol
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
I might need to get a splitter so I can run my AC30 and Laney head in combo, having those two on a stereo wet/dry setup would sound epic
BY jeremyb
scott.mohekey wrote:I suppose I should introduce myself, seeing as my gear has already made an appearance above (the stereo orange setup).

I'm working on a similar rig!