Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Bg
Zaulkin wrote:A guitar cab that will fit in my car... :)

Tell me about it. My boot is relatively large compared to most others I've had in the past, with the exception of the barbie jeep, but I can still only fit a 2x12 in the boot.

Hence I've gone digital, Headrush amp fits, headrush pedalboard fits. Room for two or three guitars in the car - result!
BY Slowy
Bg wrote:

Tell me about it. My boot is relatively large compared to most others I've had in the past, with the exception of the barbie jeep, but I can still only fit a 2x12 in the boot.

Hence I've gone digital, Headrush amp fits, headrush pedalboard fits. Room for two or three guitars in the car - result!

Hilux
BY Zaulkin
Conway wrote:
Zaulkin wrote:A bigger car.

Fixed.

But then I have to sell more gear to afford it! :)

Bg wrote:Tell me about it. My boot is relatively large compared to most others I've had in the past, with the exception of the barbie jeep, but I can still only fit a 2x12 in the boot.

Mine is digital too but I like to run it using a poweramp/cab.

I can comfortably fit my 4x12 and all my gear into my little hatchback. Had a prang recently though and couldn't drive the hatchback, and my cab doesn't fit in a sedan...

I could probably get the exact same sound and save a bunch of money by using a floor modeller, but it wouldn't look as cool... and that's what I can't give up right now. :lol: Might consider getting a livesound cab at some stage unless the right thing comes up.
BY Bg
Slowy wrote:
Bg wrote:

Hilux

typo, bad one... you meant Helix... or Alfa :P
BY StratMatt
Cdog wrote:Image
Birthday came early. Post GAS post. GAS.
[/quote]

Saw a bloke on K Road carrying two boxes like these today loading em into his car... coincidence?
BY Single coil
el byrdo wrote:compressor, analog delay... NOT tremolo!

I have both of those. Message me.
BY olegmcnoleg
Slowy wrote:
Bg wrote:

Hilux

Ah yes, I'd imagine a Hilux can hold quite a few guitars and amps... Every band needs a Hilux
BY Kiwiaxe
Slackers! I can fit 2x line 6 L3S, 2xL3T, my Kemper rig, wireless IEM rack, a bunch of mic stands, the PA mixer and two guitars in my car - and still drive it!
BY Slowy
olegmcnoleg wrote:
Slowy wrote:
Bg wrote:Tell me about it. My boot is relatively large compared to most others I've had in the past, with the exception of the barbie jeep, but I can still only fit a 2x12 in the boot.

Hilux

Ah yes, I'd imagine a Hilux can hold quite a few guitars and amps... Every band needs a Hilux

IMG_0431.JPG
:D :thumbup:
BY jeremyb
Gas has returned, keen on a bass vi :)