Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
BY WellyBlues
#781740
kwhelan wrote:gassing for a metal body tricone preferably, anyone got anything they want to move

How's that weissenborn going?
BY kwhelan
#781744
WellyBlues wrote:
kwhelan wrote:gassing for a metal body tricone preferably, anyone got anything they want to move

How's that weissenborn going?


fantastic, love it really getting confident with the shubb bar, not enough hours in the day to actually play them all, weissenborn is second fiddle to my lap steel at the moment, that is a so much fun and surprisingly easy, well the Gilmore songs i'm learning are, want a batch of them in different tunings now
BY kwhelan
#782174
arrived last night, some new strings on at lunch time and a quick fire up
thanks OpsGuy

excuse the phone picked up some resonant bass thru the desk
BY Molly
#782216
kwhelan wrote:arrived last night, some new strings on at lunch time and a quick fire up
thanks OpsGuy

excuse the phone picked up some resonant bass thru the desk


Very cool.

I just packed my resonator for the new owner. Ever notice how the front looks like a Transformer?
User avatar
BY GrantB
#782218
I'm gassing for a mega de-cluttering session. Parts sell off will ensue.
User avatar
BY Slowy
#782229
imarco wrote:Gassing for a pedal that will increase my playing skills. haha

TB.JPG
TB.JPG (16.41 KiB) Viewed 579 times
User avatar
BY olegmcnoleg
#782241
imarco wrote:
Slowy wrote:
imarco wrote:Gassing for a pedal that will increase my playing skills. haha

TB.JPG


Three of that please, make it four. Hehe


I’m going to need a bigger board :crazy:
BY Molly
#782242
Slowy wrote:
imarco wrote:Gassing for a pedal that will increase my playing skills. haha

TB.JPG


They need to make one that you click and it instantly lists your guitar on TradeMe.

Then another that instantly buys it back.
User avatar
BY Jellybelly
#782244
olegmcnoleg wrote:
imarco wrote:
Slowy wrote:
TB.JPG


Three of that please, make it four. Hehe


I’m going to need a bigger board :crazy:


I will need two boards loaded with theses minimum :( :( :( :(
User avatar
BY Jellybelly
#782245
Jellybelly wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:
imarco wrote:
Three of that please, make it four. Hehe


I’m going to need a bigger board :crazy:


I will need two boards loaded with theses minimum :( :( :( :(


Best scrap that.................. Talent Booster would require some degree of talent to start with :( :( :( :( :(
  • 1
  • 289
  • 290
  • 291
  • 292
  • 293
  • 304