Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Jim.h
jeremyb wrote:
Jim.h wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Digitech ricochet, anyone owned one?

yea bro! me like! its become "the one"

Nice! What sorta stuff do you use it for?

just low and high octave riffing really. the momentary latch is a pretty sweet option. So can do some cool swells. Mix that with some delay if you into the trippy shit. Small unit, so takes up less room on the board too. Ive owned all the pogs and many whammy... id say this is up there.

Havent really played it with chords tho. so do not know what the tracking is like.
BY jeremyb
StratMatt wrote:I have a Digitech Whammy Droptune if your interested and don't mind the real estate..

LOL I think that will almost be bigger than my new pedalboard! Going nano sized :)
BY Aquila Rossa
A Gibson Les Paul or SG. PRS SE 245 is a great guitar and the SD Whole Lotta Humbucker are very nice, but the 24.5" scale is too short for me. That 1/4" difference makes a difference. String tension is not enough and i do not want to gauge up from my Hybrid Slinkies because i do not like the tone of heavier strings (too much bass).
BY StratMatt
Really keen to get a decent FRFR speaker that looks like a guitar cab. An Atomic or Matrix would be ideal; spendy as fuck though. My L3M pair is being used as the band PA now. Borrowing a little 8 inch Wharfdale as my backline :lol:
BY Bg
StratMatt wrote:Really keen to get a decent FRFR speaker that looks like a guitar cab. An Atomic or Matrix would be ideal; spendy as fuck though. My L3M pair is being used as the band PA now. Borrowing a little 8 inch Wharfdale as my backline :lol:

I can sell you a PA then you can reclaim your L3M pair ;)
BY Frey
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Not GAS as such... but wouldn't mind a Flying V right about now.

the bacchus is still on sale. Great guitar.
BY WellyBlues
Molly wrote:50s' style Strat. EJ will do.

How many EJ's have you been through so far? Sheesh.
BY Conway
Molly wrote:
WellyBlues wrote:
Molly wrote:50s' style Strat. EJ will do.

Two. :thumbup:

I've had two as well, and one of them twice. :wink:

Shame they don't come in a shade of blue. :lol:
BY HackSaw
Conway wrote:
Molly wrote:
WellyBlues wrote:

Two. :thumbup:

I've had two as well, and one of them twice. :wink:

Shame they don't come in a shade of blue. :lol:

If only there were some means of changing the colour? Surprised no one has thought of it...! ;)