Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Molly
Looking at possibly trading my '77 Strat against a Custom Shop El Diablo Strat. Kind of depends on the deal to be honest but I like the spec. So, not exactly gassing so much as curious.

BY Slowy
KNNZ wrote:In other news.. I'm gassing for a certain LSL Strat. Hence the sale of Gibsons

Nice!
BY Conway
KNNZ wrote:In other news.. I'm gassing for a certain LSL Strat... particularly this blue one. the problem is .. it's in Singapore

Oh my! That is very nice indeed. And I may well be in Singapore the week after next... will have to pop in to Guitar 77. :D
BY hamo
Did l mention I'm gassing for a Katana 100 head?
BY StratMatt
I'm thinking if me Mesa sells ill pick up a Katana head and a Lollar HB sized tele pickup for the Radian.

Or I could just not spend my gear money immediately for a change.. Nah.
BY WellyBlues
Went into the Rockshop Welly today. Just browsing, no money. In responce to another thread about there not being a great selection in music retail in NZ there was a good selection for the beginner and the more experienced or pro. Plenty of Gibson, Fender, Reverend, Guild, PRS and SE, Godin, Epi, Squier, ESP and others.

Annnnnddddddd....an Epiphone Allen Woody Rumblekat Bass. It's on my list of collectables. And I have no money, and we are going to the UK for a long holiday in a few weeks. And I want it, and I can't have it (right now anyway). Maybe it will be there at Christmas time.

Oh, and I'm also gassing for the new Epiphone Ltd. Ed. George Thorogood White Fang ES-125TDC Signature.

And a yellow Gibson Gary Clark, Jr 3xP90 SG.

Sigh.
BY KNNZ
Kemper is going to announce on Wed. 24th July they're releasing something new and totally unexpected! much excites! i'm guessing/hoping a Kemper in a floorboard form!!
BY Molly
KNNZ wrote:Kemper is going to announce on Wed. 24th July they're releasing something new and totally unexpected! much excites! i'm guessing/hoping a Kemper in a floorboard form!!

I know! All over it in the Just Sayin' thread. Looks like a floor unit. I too am rather excited.

Last edited by Molly on Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
BY Molly
Slowy wrote:
Molly wrote:Roasted Ancho Poblano Strat. Lots of want here

http://www.fendercustomshop.com/guitars ... ged-black/

So you did like the Ancho Poblano. Your last one vanished so quickly I never got to ask you about it before it wasn't there anymore.

Sounded great but that one had a custom profile neck that wasn't the big U I was keen on at the time. Actually less keen on huge necks these days.
BY el byrdo
I've got Gold Aquisitive Syndrome

bidding on an ounce... of silver