Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY null_pointer
#739685
jeremyb wrote:
null_pointer wrote:I wouldn't exactly call it GAS, but I do need to pick up an L3T and a bag for the Helix at some stage.


I have l2t and bag for sale, even at half on the master it was loud enough for my very loud band at gigs :)


Hey JB, I had considered the 2 but general Interwebs consensus seems to be the 3 is the goer for bass (which is what I intend using it for). Otherwise we'd already be talking :)
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#739706
null_pointer wrote:
jeremyb wrote:
null_pointer wrote:I wouldn't exactly call it GAS, but I do need to pick up an L3T and a bag for the Helix at some stage.


I have l2t and bag for sale, even at half on the master it was loud enough for my very loud band at gigs :)


Hey JB, I had considered the 2 but general Interwebs consensus seems to be the 3 is the goer for bass (which is what I intend using it for). Otherwise we'd already be talking :)


Yarrr for sure, I have used my L2T for bass and it doesn't cut the mustard, even fully cranked it couldn't keep up with my old band, comparatively I only ever went to half volume on the master with guitar :)
User avatar
BY Conway
#740289
Tried Slowy's Freqout pedal yesterday... freaking awesome! Want one now. Any early adaptors that can't cope and want to flick one on, please let me know.
User avatar
BY mrmofo
#740302
selling my Tubeking Cheap, lots of gain
User avatar
BY Kris
#740303
i also have a 6505 head sitting in my lounge that is keeping the rug from bunching up....gain,weight and watts a plenty.
User avatar
BY hamo
#740383
Olderama wrote:A toobe head or combo
Pref high gain in fact very high gain :)


Told you you could have my Line 6 :wink:
User avatar
BY Jim.h
#740620
Conway wrote:Tried Slowy's Freqout pedal yesterday... freaking awesome! Want one now. Any early adaptors that can't cope and want to flick one on, please let me know.


Sold mine last friday m8! boooooo
User avatar
BY Conway
#740630
Jim.h wrote:
Conway wrote:Tried Slowy's Freqout pedal yesterday... freaking awesome! Want one now. Any early adaptors that can't cope and want to flick one on, please let me know.


Sold mine last friday m8! boooooo

Bugger. I saw that on trademe but didn't know I wanted one until I played one on Sunday.
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#740641
Jim.h wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Digitech ricochet, anyone owned one?


yea bro! me like! its become "the one"


Nice! What sorta stuff do you use it for?
  • 1
  • 257
  • 258
  • 259
  • 260
  • 261