Discuss the stuff that makes your ears bleed.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
vintage52 wrote:http://www.mesaboogie.com/amplifiers/electric/california-tweed-series/california-tweed-6v6-440/index.html

Quite like the look of this.

Don’t particularly like the blue one at the top of the page, but the all-blonde/beige ones further down are super dreamy. I’d hit it
BY olegmcnoleg
Conway wrote:The blue one at the top of the page is perfection, the others look OK. Definite GAS.

Agreed, and it is 6V6, with the multiwatt gizmo--perfect. I would even take it in the blue.
BY jvpp
olegmcnoleg wrote:
Conway wrote:The blue one at the top of the page is perfection, the others look OK. Definite GAS.

Agreed, and it is 6V6, with the multiwatt gizmo--perfect. I would even take it in the blue.

For once I have to agree with Mr Blueway, despite its baby blue colour it appeals to me.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
sizzlingbadger wrote:
Molly wrote:Demo wasn't great.

Typical of Mesa demos mind.

I might be in the minority but I put zero stock into what an amp sounds like on a YT demo... unless it's Dan & Mick using it. I do rate their opinions and responses to a piece of gear more as I feel like they're probably the most genuine guys that 'demo' gear on the toob.
BY olegmcnoleg
Conway wrote:Already in stock at Mesa Hollywood!

Nice, I’ll be there on Saturday!

I do not need another amp.
I do not need another amp...
BY Conway
olegmcnoleg wrote:

Just try it to see what it's like. It will be in NZ pretty soon, I expect. Need full report!!! :D
BY olegmcnoleg
Conway wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:

Just try it to see what it's like. It will be in NZ pretty soon, I expect. Need full report!!! :D

I will try to find the time to check it out. Bit of a flying visit so cannot promise.