DV Mark Little Jazz - Thomann or Andertons

Discuss the stuff that makes your ears bleed.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Bigdaddy
Ashton
Ashton
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 17 times

DV Mark Little Jazz - Thomann or Andertons

Post by Bigdaddy »

Hi All,

Thinking of getting the DV Mark Little Jazz to go with the old and smelly ES-175. Currently using the Boss Katana head with it which is a bit of an overkill to be frank...

Was wondering if anyone had ordered from either Thomann and/or Andertons and would be grateful for feedback or recommendations on either stores.

Thanks!!
"Have tone issues with all the options available today? practice more...." -John Suhr

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 375 times

Re: DV Mark Little Jazz - Thomann or Andertons

Post by Terexgeek »

I haven't ordered for twelve months from Anderton's, but the last time was awesome. Ordered Sunday and the goods arrived Friday morning!!!

I can't imagine Thomann would be bad though and I suspect the biggest issue currently with delays from either supplier is the lack of resources at NZ Customs to process everything.

Which one is cheaper including freight?
Tin arse!!

Bigdaddy
Ashton
Ashton

Post by Bigdaddy »

Price wise, much of a muchness I suspect. Thomann is $572 and can't quite get he Andertons price just yet. Might have to email them for a quote.

Totally agree on NZ Customs though. Bought a jacket from Yahoo Japan and it took 3 days to get here but a month to clear Customs.....
"Have tone issues with all the options available today? practice more...." -John Suhr

Molly
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 2482 times
Been liked: 2794 times

Post by Molly »

Only ever used Anderton's so can't compare but I was happy with their service. They deduct the VAT at the checkout stage too so be aware that the price is less than you see (though you may get stung for GST on arrival).

Bigdaddy
Ashton
Ashton

Post by Bigdaddy »

Molly wrote:Only ever used Anderton's so can't compare but I was happy with their service. They deduct the VAT at the checkout stage too so be aware that the price is less than you see (though you may get stung for GST on arrival).
Thanks for that. Looks like Thomann is 20 pounds cheaper (Neither here nor there in the scheme of things...)

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7685 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Post by jeremyb »

Ordered from both, both excellent service!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.