Discuss the stuff that makes your ears bleed.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

willow13 wrote:I still think Daza is the old jenesis just trolling with all these threads. He should have just dredge all the ones he did years ago which asked pretty much exactly the same things

good to see the term "dazaing" make a come back though :thumbup:

Na it's just me.
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
foal30 wrote:TG had his Katana fair smoking tonight
50 watt mode

I had the 100w 2x12 for a while, was pretty decent. Found it a little on the sterile side and I never used half the stuff that was built into it, but good bang for your $$.

It's the first time it's been in a room where more than half watt mode was needed, it definitely wasn't sterile. To be honest I don't use much of what's in it due to the lack of on the fly adjustability, but paired with an M13 it works well.
I've been doing all my playing thru the THR-10X lately, I'd recommend one if you're not gonna gig Daza, altho' I have a Katana 50W as well and would never sell it...
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
sirvill wrote:Looking forward to the next one about tone woods

What about the gauge of strings? That's an important one. Are you going to Vaughan or May? :roll:

Love James in Top Gear.

Did not know he had his own range of strings.
vintage52 wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:

What about the gauge of strings? That's an important one. Are you going to Vaughan or May? :roll:

Love James in Top Gear.

Did not know he had his own range of strings.

He does have a music degree.
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:

Or Gibbons?