Discuss the stuff that makes your ears bleed.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Daza152 wrote:Hey is this still about Amp's ?

Try to keep up Daza

Ok I didn't read it all, I'm on my phone at work. Hey guys sorry about all the stupid threads its I'm just "amping" to get back in to it. Ok cut me some slack and I'll ease off the annoying questions *(only the annoying ones)
jenisis was a laugh, same with the guy who had the MASH Avatar. cant remember his name. both = funny.

I do have an actual 100 watter in the lounge for home practice or playing along to Girlschool or Queensriche
mrmofo wrote:jenisis was a laugh, same with the guy who had the MASH Avatar. cant remember his name. both = funny.

I do have an actual 100 watter in the lounge for home practice or playing along to Girlschool or Queensriche

Optimus prime! his real name is glenn and he played in queens of the beauty school although they seem to be on hiatus
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Daza152 wrote:Hey is this still about Amp's ?

Try to keep up Daza

Thinking I should build a valve amp into an old arch top with a UK plug of course :lol:
Frey wrote:
mrmofo wrote:jenisis was a laugh, same with the guy who had the MASH Avatar. cant remember his name. both = funny.

Optimus prime! his real name is glenn and he played in queens of the beauty school although they seem to be on hiatus

might have to thank Glenn for the hours of laughter one day.
I never understood the shaming of Jennisis oh Jenny. miss that guy heaps.