Discuss the stuff that makes your ears bleed.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY mule
Had no idea I wanted one of these until seeing it at gearfest. Might get one for noodling on the couch.

What did the dongle cost?
BY Slowy
mule wrote:Had no idea I wanted one of these until seeing it at gearfest. Might get one for noodling on the couch.

I can't get past the thought that 'Dongle' is a word invented by Jb.
BY mule
Slowy wrote:
mule wrote:Had no idea I wanted one of these until seeing it at gearfest. Might get one for noodling on the couch.

I can't get past the thought that 'Dongle' is a word invented by Jb.

It's a shame he didn't have it at gearfest. I'm sure everyone would have loved to try out JB's dongle.
BY jeremyb
I almost brought it too!
BY jeremyb
Voxshall wrote:Love the military green look, suits the amp, congrats.

Cheers! It's got too much gain for what I need really but the normal one is beige!! :lol:
BY StratMatt
Misty buff mate. I really wanted something like this for jamming in the lounge/at mates places. So naturally I bought a 50w Marshall.
BY jeremyb
StratMatt wrote:Misty buff mate. I really wanted something like this for jamming in the lounge/at mates places. So naturally I bought a 50w Marshall.

:lol: poor old Molly :rofl:
BY codedog
With a goodly amount of trepidation I finally googled "misty buff"... it looks a bit like the background of the quote blocks in the posts.
BY mule
Just popped in to MusicWorks to try the THR10. Pretty keen, but $530 new seems a bit steep... More than the katana cost me!

On that note, if I bought one it'd probably cover me for home practice and I could swap out the katana for something louder and valvier.
BY Kris
the new rrp also put me off but over a month of waiting for one to pop up on fb/tm yielded nothing.I got a dece discount when i grabbed mine tho-dont ask,dont get.
BY Kris
i have a mate who may be keen to flick his,ill see if he's still keen.
BY mule
Actually I'm sorted. Left my wallet at MusicWorks. Have to head in the to pick it up so I'd just be wasting gas money if I left without the amp... Right?