Discuss the stuff that makes your ears bleed.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
BY jeremyb
#796246
Anyone tried one of these? Looking at small practice amps for my bedside table :)
User avatar
BY Olderama
#796249
jeremyb wrote:Anyone tried one of these? Looking at small practice amps for my bedside table :)

As long as it can
Boom chicka wahhh wahhh


Seriously tho great amps that have a lush stereo sound
BY Molly
#796256
Get the THR10.

I got one when they first came out. I was in the UK at the time. It had a non-earthed power supply that was really noisy. Yamaha UK provided a three-pin replacement and all was well. Batteries last ages anyway. Can definitely recommend. :-)
BY Molly
#796258
Kris wrote:in fact,got a mate looking to shift his thr10. In chch too.


Meant to be. :thumbup:
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#796268
Kris wrote:in fact,got a mate looking to shift his thr10. In chch too.


How much?
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#796269
Jellybelly wrote:Have a Yamaha THR-10x if that is any help. Has a splash more zing :thumbup:


How much?
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#796270
ECHO!
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#796271
Kris wrote:i had the thr10,fantastic bits of kit.Y no katana air tho? :rofl:


Katana air is silly money, and I don't really need wireless for bedroom noodling :rofl:
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#796279
Am a little tempted by the katana mini too...
User avatar
BY Jellybelly
#796284
jeremyb wrote:
Jellybelly wrote:Have a Yamaha THR-10x if that is any help. Has a splash more zing :thumbup:


How much?


$320? Had not thought that far ahead :thumbup:
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#796285
Jellybelly wrote:
jeremyb wrote:
Jellybelly wrote:Have a Yamaha THR-10x if that is any help. Has a splash more zing :thumbup:


How much?


$320? Had not thought that far ahead :thumbup:


PM'd :mrgreen:
User avatar
BY Single coil
#796290
Can confirm 10 watt one is pretty cool