NAD

Discuss the stuff that makes your ears bleed.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Delayman
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 227 times

Re: NAD

Post by Delayman »

HappyEnding wrote:
mrmofo wrote:sorry to hear about your ear issues, no pun intended
A solid pun nonetheless. Hope all works out ok. DO YOU NEED ME TO TYPE LOUDER?
No pun intended doesn't really work when you take the effort to type it, obviously not unintentional. Both failed the sensitivity test.

BG, sorry this is happening and hoping for best outcomes for you.
They keep telling me tone is in the fingers, but I have yet to see a "look at my fingers" thread.
Lawrence wrote: Every orchestra that comes thru here is a covers band as are most of the jazz bands...

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

Hope everything went okay with the scan Bg :thumbup:

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2254 times
Been liked: 3873 times

Post by Bg »

Ha yeah I posted somewhere about it, probably in just saying. I'm thin skinned about it at present, but if I had a dollar for every wag who thinks saying 'pardon' etc is funny. I'd be a fucking millionaire and I'd certainly be able to buy a glock to use on them, and their entire family. Only joking :/
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

HappyEnding
Ashton
Ashton
Been liked: 46 times

Post by HappyEnding »

Meh, I hate the interweb sometimes.

You have my sympathy and best wishes BG. Few things suck more than your body taking a shit on you.

I shattered my ankle two months ago. Multiple breaks. Then the cast gave me blood clots/deep vein thrombosis. Apparently a common side effect. Tough first week. Plus I'm self-employed, in sometimes physical work. Doctor said 9 months recovery. ACC said fuck off. So back to work straight away and just hopping around, willing myself to get better ASAP.

I do believe positive mental attitude goes a long way with healing, but yeah, only so far.

As someone temporarily on one leg, I prefer the 'just use your middle leg' jokes more than the legless ones.

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2254 times
Been liked: 3873 times

Post by Bg »

I'm just bit thin skinned about it at the moment, no worries ;). Anyway, hop to it....
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

mrmofo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 365 times
Been liked: 135 times

Post by mrmofo »

I was being sincere. hope all goes well.
There are still some that think the neck PU is moved to accommodate the extra frets which only proves they cannot detect the difference in length of each.