WellyBlues
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 519 times
Been liked: 351 times

Music Radar article on DIY recording

Post by WellyBlues »

Some interesting stuff, not that I do any recording. Some might find it helpful.

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/ ... ome-640187
Slowy wrote: Ultimately though, guitars are like women. On paper there's not much difference but only a few can make you happy.
Ray Wylie Hubbard wrote: And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations Well, I have really good days

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2254 times
Been liked: 3873 times

Re: Music Radar article on DIY recording

Post by Bg »

Yep, skimped through it but no mention at all of bias? I've tried pretty much every software amp solution. Bias amp really does go a step further for me. I just downloaded a few tonematched patches that are really as good as software modelling will get without going crazy with a kemper. no offense, toaster guys. The tone matched presets have the owners IR built in and the frequency response is matched. And of course you can load in impulse responses. I downloaded a dodgy copy and bought it within the month. Bias FX is good as well if you want to mix them both together, but if I was going for one only it would be the amp.
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.