Fair exchange ain't no robbery

Moderator: Capt. Black

Warmoth body and neck
TV Jones pickups, Magnatron neck and Supertron Bridge
Vintage Fender branded Bigsby trem
Body refinished with double binding done at the same time.
Road worn condition

Looking to trade for a Jazzmaster/Jaguar

Last edited by Reg18 on Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BY Reg18
jeremyb wrote:So sick! Why??????

I’m not entirely sure tbh, its a great guitar!
I just really miss my Jazzmaster and kinda keen to get one back. Can’t afford to keep everything and my other 3 pickup Tele wins over this purely for its versatility!
BY Reg18
[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dV5lHffBzmw&app=m&persist_app=1[/youtube]

Can someone remind me how to embed YouTube again?
Last edited by Reg18 on Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY GrantB
Wow. So, binding was done after the body was finished? So someone used a binding router on an already radiused edge to create a binding channel? Impressive is so!
BY Reg18
GrantB wrote:Wow. So, binding was done after the body was finished? So someone used a binding router on an already radiused edge to create a binding channel? Impressive is so!

Lostinverness did the binding after I had stripped the paint and I did the paint after that.
I’m not sure if that’s what you meant but he had a few challenges with the routing but managed to pretty much nail it as far as I can see.
BY Reg18
kdawg2a wrote:Not keen on the 335 route with trades anymore?

Yeah not so sure anymore on the hollow body option, I’d want a bigsby and very low wind HB or P90 pickups so I’m
Not sure it would be the investment after I’d finished.
Unless of cause you are selling one of your Epis?
BY WellyBlues

Can someone remind me how to embed YouTube again?

Remove the first & and everything after it.
BY Reg18
kdawg2a wrote:The one with the Gibson headstock could be traded with a Gibson 70's T top pickup for the neck to sweeten the deal.........

Remind me what pickups it has in again?
I actually had a T Top in an SG once and didn’t really like TBH, i was hoping for a really responsive dynamic touch sensitive low wind but it just seemed like a warm, smooth PAF without the magic mojo I was expecting. People seem
To rave about then though so I might just be my ears.