Fair exchange ain't no robbery

Moderator: Capt. Black

Funny thing is, a post from two years ago saying 'I dont want this to sit around for two more years' and that's exactly what has happened. Go amp modellers, eh?

Orig.post. http://nzguitars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=31284#p700681

Wondered what might be out there for swaps?
A 'classic' tele (you know the one below is very specific)
Something Baritone
or P90 ish?
Gibson J45? Haha.

Head and Cabinet - roughly 15W 2 6V6 Fender Voice'd amp with Alnico P12Q 16 Ohm in the cabinet.

Bright switch, gain boost switch, Master Vol, Bass Mid treble, Presence. Standby/Power/Off 3 way switch, and 3-way impedence selector on the back.

Vintage white knobs. Black tolex. Black and tan grille (ie, as per the photos!)

Also comes with Impact Amp Covers plush Vinyl custom covers for both - in a fetching blue colour. About $200 worth of covers.

Looking at $2100. EDIT> Cash, would take $?

Beautiful little amp. As new. Etc. :)

Built April 2014 and been used at home low volume every 2-3 months or so until 2016. Not used since. Seriously. Man, I should get out more. Oh, no, there was that one gear fest in the Tron where I heard Grant play this amazing tele through it and it sounded glorious.
I guess I could weigh them. One of the reasons I split to a head and cab was it was a bit easier to carry once you split them up, my combo (I had a HRD) was noticably heavier).
KentNZ wrote:I guess I could weigh them. One of the reasons I split to a head and cab was it was a bit easier to carry once you split them up, my combo (I had a HRD) was noticably heavier).

Cheers, hard to tell with photos, but basically a combo split up?

Beats 25kg 15w combo with user age.

Pickup only?