Fair exchange ain't no robbery

Moderator: Capt. Black

Hi all,

I've got this Ibanez Prestige (Made in Japan) RG3550MZ in Desert Yellow, which is honestly one of the best sounding and playing guitars I've owned. It's completely stock with Dimarzio pickups (Tone Zone/True Velvet/Air Norton), super thin neck, very light, and sounds phenomenal.

I love this guitar, however I never really use the tremolo and my current band changes tunings a little bit so I'm after a fixed bridge 6 string. Anyone interested in swaps (Similar value of $1000-1200)? Or alternatively if you want to buy this I'd be open to that also. Cheers!

Could you not wood block the bridge so its hardtail and would be removeable later
Sounds like you love the guitar so why change
Guess would mean removing neck locks too
Other option is changing tunings all the time gets tiring fast just take another gat along in those tunings is far less stree
kwhelan wrote:Could you not wood block the bridge so its hardtail and would be removeable later
Sounds like you love the guitar so why change
Guess would mean removing neck locks too
Other option is changing tunings all the time gets tiring fast just take another gat along in those tunings is far less stree

Yeah man I've done that before with guitars, I was just seeing what's out there.
You know how us guitarists are, always looking for new gats hahaha