Fair exchange ain't no robbery

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY imarco
Hello, some pedals for trade.

I'm looking for
pedal: compressor, volume pedal, midi controller
guitars: strat, acoustic, jazzmaster (can add cash)

Cheers!
BY bbrunskill
I was looking for cash, not trade, but if you’re interested t, I’m selling a one control midi controller and a vintage Ibanez compressor
BY Jellybelly
Conway wrote:Troy’s also selling a Bondi Sick As - I thought they were supposed to be Klon beaters?!

Troy ended up with two. Defo's keeping one. Pretty dope pedal......................... eh I am out of gangster speak :D
BY Conway
Is it a Klon beater? I’m tempted, but have yet to summon the courage to check the damage inflicted upon the Visa card from taking the girls on their shopping trip to Melbourne. (I am equally guilty of course)
BY Jellybelly
Conway wrote:Is it a Klon beater? I’m tempted, but have yet to summon the courage to check the damage inflicted upon the Visa card from taking the girls on their shopping trip to Melbourne. (I am equally guilty of course)

Apples and oranges. For some yes others just different.
Like all comes down to a personal preference.
Well sort after and the reviews all rave over them .
You need a cheaper shopping destinations with those girls. Vietnam is cool and they can get what they want made to fit for peanuts (compared to the real deal).
Would happily send it up and you could fix us up once the good Dad Visa thins out :thumbup:
BY mugamee
imarco wrote:
mugamee wrote:By any chance, are you open to selling the PB?

Yup sure. But I can't post for sale items yet. Haha

Thanks for your pm..will let you know :)
BY Conway
Jellybelly wrote:
Conway wrote:Is it a Klon beater? I’m tempted, but have yet to summon the courage to check the damage inflicted upon the Visa card from taking the girls on their shopping trip to Melbourne. (I am equally guilty of course)

You need a cheaper shopping destinations with those girls. Vietnam is cool and they can get what they want made to fit for peanuts (compared to the real deal).

That may be perfectly logical to old buggers like us Troy, but is a complete and automatic fail when it comes to the psychology of Auckland private school (old) girls!

Will PM you re the Bondi, cheers.